FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Fergie1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Ali158124 Ali158124 wrote:

Yep I'm the same, worse in the mornings but once I wake up and come round it's not as bad. I've got crackers at the side of the bed to eat before I get up but so far I can't bring myself to eat any cos I feel too sick :-( not thrown up yet though, give it time!

Mine was initially in the afternoons, but as of today it's more the mornings... Nevermind - all part of the journey :-)
Sponsored Links

Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 11:07pm
If like to join once there is a private group (hehe that autocorrected as 'pirate group' which would be kinda cool too!).
This baby is our third but I lost the other two at 12 weeks pregnant. Fingers crossed we are third time lucky - it's been a huge journey.
Due approx 23rd June.

Oct 11 & Mar 12
shaz2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote shaz2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2014 at 1:58pm
Congratulations everyone!

We are also due late June 15, this will be baby number 2 for us. Would also love to join the facebook page or private group.
TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 7:46am
Originally posted by shaz2012 shaz2012 wrote:

Congratulations everyone!

We are also due late June 15, this will be baby number 2 for us. Would also love to join the facebook page or private group.

Hi Shaz, have sent you a PM with details to join the facebook group! Congratulations!
Rachel159959 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rachel159959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 7:44pm
Hi! Just joined up to this site. I am due my first baby on 2nd June. Very excited as we've been married 5 years and trying most of the last year. Keen to join any groups. Been not enjoying pregnancy so far been pretty crook and showing bump already but will all be worth it :)
Rachel159968 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rachel159968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 8:50pm
Hi there, we found out 3 weeks ago that I'm pregnant with my first baby. Would love to join the group. As it's private I just wanted to check it doesn't show up on your feed or page?
melaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 10:01am
Hi - I don't have facebook (although it looks like I need to join it to be a part of the group?) - is there a private group set up on here yet that I could join?

Just found out on Friday :) went to the dr's thinking I had a bit of a tummy bug lol. That's some tummy bug indeed. Due 5 June with #1. Little bit nervous but excited all at once.
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 1:40pm
Hi, got my BFP yesterday Due 28th June.

Would like to join please.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 1:57pm
I'm 7 weeks on Wednesday and I already have a tummy - i'm a first timer - has this happened to any of you?
Hopefully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopefully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 2:40pm
Found out I am pregnant with my first - quite a shock after a lot of unsuccessful fertility treatment due to PCOS. Somehow my body has kicked into gear and I conceived naturally. No idea how many weeks yet but suspicious I am about 5-6 weeks. More blood tests this week with a dating scan next week hopefully. What are your symptoms so far?

Edited by Hopefully - 20 October 2014 at 2:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Hopefully Hopefully wrote:

] Found out I am pregnant with my first - quite a shock after a lot of unsuccessful fertility treatment due to PCOS. Somehow my body has kicked into gear and I conceived naturally. No idea how many weeks yet but suspicious I am about 5-6 weeks. More blood tests this week with a dating scan next week hopefully. What are your symptoms so far?

Congratulations!!!
Hopefully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopefully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 7:52am
Thank you. How do I join the Facebook group?
frangipanigirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frangipanigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 5:03pm
Hi there i would love to be added to the FB group, who are the admins?
I am 6 weeks UTD with #2
1st round IVF 7 Eggs, 6 fertilised, 1 transferred with 5 on ice!    

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rachel159959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 4:47pm
Send a private message to TraceM (posted earlier) with your Facebook details :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel159959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Fergie1981 Fergie1981 wrote:

I'm 7 weeks on Wednesday and I already have a tummy - i'm a first timer - has this happened to any of you?

I am totally in the same boat! Getting hard to hide and I'm only 8 weeks!
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 8:10pm
Hi ladies!
I'm 5 weeks tomorrow. Pregnant for 4th time but will be my first baby.
Won't be joining any groups for a while yet. Need to feel more confident about this pregnancy. So maybe after a scan or two.

No way I'm showing but have been super bloated past week. I've had this every time though!!! So it's fairly normal.

Special hi to Nell!!! Stoked to see you in here too!!!! I'm only few days ahead of you!

Anyway - just wante to at least say hi.

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
melaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2014 at 11:13pm
Hi - just popping in to make sure I didn't miss the boat on the private group :) we only have the Facebook one so far? Is it up to is to start the private one on here or does someone do it automatically and then we get the passwords? I've avoided Facebook for many years!!

Hope you're all well. Only extreme tiredness over here mixed with slight insomnia. I don't understand how you can feel so tired and yet awake. Maybe my naps aren't helping :)
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 10:24am
Hi FIVE NZVeg!! Sooooo happy for you!! Everything crossed for you to have an uneventful healthy happy pregnancy

I looked at your chart, we have the same conception day, 3rd Oct LOL!
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2014 at 10:32am
Melaboo you didnt miss the boat, ive emailed the person who started this thread in the hope they will do a private thread for us soon

MitchyMoo160829 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MitchyMoo160829 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2014 at 9:40am
Hey ladies has a fb been set up yet? Ive pm trace my fb details :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>