FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 9:19pm
NzVeggie it's so important to have the support I think! Especially if you've had a hard time before? But I have my fingers crossed for a sticky baby for you...how far along are you again?

Hey Aleisha congratulations and welcome. Soon we hope admin will create a board for us like this which us private where we can chat but we also have a Facebook group where we do most of the chatting. You're welcome to join if you private message me your name/Facebook URL then I can add you as a friend and then to the group (I will the remove you as a friend) whatever you would rather

Sponsored Links

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2014 at 10:19pm
Yeah I've had 3 miscarriages mamazoz..... All in the last 12-18months. So hence the nerves! I've joined a fb group 2x and it's been so hard having to leave.

Anyway I'm only 6 weeks but feeling positive that my treatment plan of aspirin and progesterone is going to work. Waaaay more symptoms than previous times too so that's wicked!
First scan isn't for another 2 weeks so bit of a wait. If that goes well I might consider joining as it would be the furthest Ive ever made it!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 8:14am
That is very sad I have lost a pregnancy before and it's just heartbreaking. Anyway onwards and upwards and hopefully this is the one! Of course just let me know when you you're keen to join we will all be excited to see you guys there...haha maybe no as excited as you will be though

Fergie1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 1:02pm
I'm at week 8 + 4 days and wow the morning sickness should be called 'daily' sickness... Not vomiting but feeling like i'm seriously hungover every day... I know it's all going to be worth it, but I feel exhausted and disinterested in so many foods...

Edited by Fergie1981 - 31 October 2014 at 1:03pm
Hopefully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hopefully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 3:11pm
Scan today revealed that I am 6wks & 2 days. Due 24 June
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 4:50pm
Yay hopefully! 1 day in front of me!!! Congrats on a good scan!

And yes all day hangover is more like it!!!!

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 8:08pm
Fergie I feel just the same. Like ive been hit by a bus....a tiny kumquat sized bus lol.

Hopefully I take it all was well with your scan, thats good news :) half way to the "safe mark"

Hopefully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopefully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2014 at 9:11pm
Thanks NZveggie- very exciting for us both. Congratulations
Sootysut11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sootysut11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 2:00pm
Hi all - I am pregnant with our first child - due 22 June. Have been really sick, vomiting up to four times a day. I have switched to taking my prenatal in the evenings and it seems to have helped a bit. Only been sick twice a day since changing. Got bloods done today and get to meet our midwife on Monday which will make us exactly eight weeks then! Can I please also join the private group? thanks and congratulations to all of the other expecting ladies in June :)
Taarnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taarnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2014 at 2:40pm
Hi there I'm due 15th June with baby no.2 and 3 (twins). Could I please be added to the group. Thanks :)
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2014 at 4:21pm
sootysut and taarnz firstly big congrats to both of you thats very exciting!
Also which private group are you ladies meaning? There is a facebook group or a private group which has not been set up here yet which were still waiting on. If you wanna join the Facebook group then private message me your name and what your profile pic looks like so I can find you and add you otherwise we just have to wait for them to make the private forum on here.

Sootysut11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sootysut11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 1:57pm
Just the one we are waiting on to load :)
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 4:12pm
Hey All! I've create the private June 2015 thread which can be found in "private forum section" on the main homepage of the forums..down the bottom. Please PM me if want the password.

Fallanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 6:29pm
I'm due 17th June with number two :) so excited.
Private group or Facebook group would be good :)
Hope your all feeling ok !
Fallanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 6:34pm
Can somebody please add me fallan zander to
the Facebook group :)
Fallanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 6:36pm
Hi can you please add me to the Facebook group
Fallan Zander profile pic is me and my son :)
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2014 at 7:20pm
Hey everyone as Skiltz said above she has created our Due in June Group feel free to PM me also if you require the password as I have it too

and Fallanz I will find you and add you now!

Tazzy87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazzy87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2014 at 3:06pm
Hi everyone,

I am due with #2 on the 22nd June 2015 so currently 8 weeks
We are all very excited.
I would like to become part of the Facebook group please and private group. Just not sure how!

Congratulations to all other June mummas too!
koromiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koromiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2014 at 11:46pm
Hi,
We are expecting our second child in June. My partner is 7 weeks 6 days pregnant (I gave birth to our daughter). I was wondering if it would be ok for me to join in, as I'm not pregnant. My partner doesn't hang out online much, but I found it really great to have the support last time around.

Congrats to everyone else!
Spunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 6:56pm
I'm due 8th march but am suffering from hyperemesis. have had 3 hospital admissions totalling approx 3 weeks stay away from home. anyone else suffering like me? it's extremely hard this time - I already have a daughter 18mths old
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>