FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
FirstForUs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FirstForUs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2014 at 1:37pm
Hi guys!

Am due on 11 June and with our first ever pregnancy/baby (due to PCOS) so am 10+5 today.

We weren't trying, but we weren't not - so was a "if it happens, it happens" and then surprise! Went to the doc for something else and got a positive. This was at 4 weeks so have been struggling/worrying about everything until now.

Suffering from major morning (more like all day) sickness but have had some relief after trying Vit B effervescent tabs after my MW suggested it and thank god because the Nausi-Calm has done nothing!!

Just booked in my 12 week scan for the 28th yesterday and am pretty excited but super nervous at the same time.

Congrats everyone :)

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FirstForUs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Spunky Spunky wrote:

I'm due 8th march but am suffering from hyperemesis. have had 3 hospital admissions totalling approx 3 weeks stay away from home. anyone else suffering like me? it's extremely hard this time - I already have a daughter 18mths old

Hey Spunky,

Not sure what your thoughts are on Homeopathic products, but have you tried Nux Vomica/MorningMed? (Obviously, I'm not a doc so talk to your Midwife about it before taking but am told by a homeopath that they're safe and seriously, if you're like me, you'll try ANYTHING at this point haha).

I highly recommend the Vitamin B Boost effervescent tablets as well! Even if you can't keep it down, the Vit will still get into your system. They're pretty cheap and you can just have one a day.

The only relief I have been able to find was after I take Nux Vomica/the Vitamin B tabs (even the pills from the doc for nausea don't work).
melaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 10:56am
Hi - I'm not sure that I used private messaging properly to ask (I'm a bit of a technophobe) but I was wondering if the private June group on here was active yet?
Spotting, really bad lower back pain and just an overanxious mind has kept me away.

Hope you're all well.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:29pm
Pepi-bebe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepi-bebe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 10:46am
Melaboo - If no one has replied to you yet, then go find a post from mamazozo or skilltz and click on their name, it will take you to their profile and then you select 'send private message' :-)

Oct 11 & Mar 12
melaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 1:53pm
It was skilltz that I messaged first. I will try messaging mamazozo instead and see if I get a response :)
Thanks Pepi-bebe
mummydearest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummydearest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 3:31pm
Hi Ladies,

Currently pregnant with number 4 and 5 yes twins, im due 28th June, can someone add me to it? my name is Sulva Miller.

Thanks

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:29pm
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 9:51pm
Hi Ladies!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
I hope the morning sickness is not awful! :)

We've just begun a policy that any talk/pm's about facebook groups on our forums is now against forum policy. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

I hope my message doesn't offend and is taken in the spirit of which it is intended :)

There is a private group for this forum with password protection so only your eyes see it.

Newbies to the due in thread simply see who the admin of the closed private group is and PM them for the password - we have some thriving groups there :)

Thank you SO much and here's wishing you the best pregnancy experience ever :) It's SO special :)

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 10:30pm
simone.stcla166173 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simone.stcla166173 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2014 at 11:12pm
Hi there,

We are expecting our first baby on 4th June 2015. It is very exciting and we are moving back from Australia to Auckland to be closer to family. This is quite stressful and I don't really know anyone with children in Auckland.

I would love to join this group.

Best wishes

Simone
Lawz166262 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawz166262 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2014 at 3:18pm
Hello :) I'm due in June with my first :D I'm so nervous but enjoy the experience. Anyone from Wellington?
kiwitash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwitash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2014 at 8:38am
How do we check who the admin of the closed group is? really wanting to join! Tash x
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 8:21am
Hi Kiwitash -
I'll pm you the password and then you just need to pass it on when people ask for it on this board :)
Will send now :)
Thansk!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FirstForUs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2014 at 11:29am
Would be great to be a part of the closed group too - please could someone PM the password? Thanks!
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 8:47am
Will pm you the password now FirstForUs :)
Ali158124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali158124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 12:18pm
Hi, I'd love to join to private group too. Due June 10th with our 1st!
Mummytaylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummytaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2014 at 4:28pm
Can I join the closed group too please?
Pixie-dust 11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixie-dust 11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2014 at 12:53pm
How can I find the private group and join please :)
Parents2Be View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parents2Be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2014 at 5:48pm
Hi am new here due 10th June and please admin coukd you pm the password for the closed group :-)
Guest_69728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_69728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2014 at 8:11am
Hi there

I'd like to join June 2015 birth club closed group

Cheers Amy
Parents2Be View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parents2Be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 9:47am
Can anyone on here who has the details to the private group please let me knwo would really like to join thanks
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 11:46pm
Hey ladies if you want me to PM me then I will send you the password for the private group

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>