FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedConceiving/Infertility Problem Help Need !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jromine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jromine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Conceiving/Infertility Problem Help Need !!!
    Posted: 31 March 2015 at 12:26am
Hello, i am having trouble conceiving, but with methods like IVF, will that child also have trouble with conceiving?

After several generations of IVF conception, will "traditional conception" still work? Does it matter what method is used?

I guess i am infertile, and i am planning to look in for natural method to cure them.. Can any one pls Help me.. My husband is insisting me to take a natural course on curing it..
Sponsored Links

StellaAmbers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StellaAmbers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 1:29am
Well, it depends on what caused the infertility. If the reason for infertility is for example adhesions in the fallopian tubes, maybe as a result of previous infection or surgery, then no, it won't be hereditary.

If the reason is for example a hormonal problem or endometriosis, than maybe you could say it's hereditary.

But it would be more accurate to say that causes for infertility can be hereditary. It's highly unlikely that we would stop being able to conceive naturally though, IVF is still pretty rare, the majority of babies are conceived "the old fashioned way", and sometimes with IVF you have to use donated eggs or sperm.

As far as your second question goes check out this article on how to cure infertility within 60 days naturally . You can try it, i guess they talk about using Chinese herbs which can help u to cure them naturally.. I had the same problem and i cured it using Chinese herbs, proper diet and mainly yoga/meditation.. So natural methods do work..

Hope It Helps..
Micaela147754 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micaela147754 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 7:21pm
I think it's better to turn to doctors for help because one needs to know your situation before saying anything. However I have read a lot of stories where doctors turned out to be wrong about someone's infertility. Sending you lots of love!
Wikq225913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2017 at 11:11pm
I'll try to state everything that led me to today, to the fact that there is a hilarious hooligan at home, reminiscent of my husband with my eyes. There is nothing strange that two people who love each other have a child, a continuation of their kind. The natural process. Sometimes things go differently, against our desires.

First love, a guy, caring parents explain the need for every woman to be under the supervision of a gynecologist, to organize her intimate life correctly, in order to be healthy later. The argument for me was weighty. I'm an only child, I thought it was very important to give my parents a healthy grandson, maybe a little if I'm lucky. To be the head of the family, to have grandchildren, etc., as it is ours, the children are sacred, what remains after you on this earth, for what you come to this world, for what you improve it.

The gynecologist's office, an elderly woman who was taking births from my mom. Survey, conversation with parents, a survey proposal, easy, unobtrusive. Father, he is a dentist, frowns, furtively smokes on the stairs in the evening of that day. I do not quite understand what's wrong, I go through the procedures. Among them, X-rays with contrasting. Unpleasant, but necessary, they said.

Final talk with me is a vice of development. Mom is a chemist, apparently, something happened when she was pregnant ... First a shock, then - complete despair. There is no possibility of giving birth. Dead end. I will be the only one who takes care of parents, when they grow old, maybe I will live alone. It turns out, was born in vain, a marriage of nature, a mistake. My guilt, my parents, especially my mother. All cheerfully say that there are a lot of abandoned kids, I agree, someone should love them, educate, than I am better than others?

Now inside there is a worm - I am a rejected organism. Talking with the father - once women with less serious problems died at birth or never became pregnant, now they have the opportunity to have completely healthy children, science is moving forward. Maybe it's worth trying to find out everything? Maybe in a few years there will be a way out, just have to follow the scientific achievements? Maybe I should think about the profession of a doctor? From hatred to yourself and others, from pain, from the desire to put your hands on, as a result of the inability to do this ... I can not leave my parents, cause them even more pain, because I am responsible for myself in front of them. Sublimation of the negative into a positive, as the Freudian would say.

I am 30 years old. An affair with a future husband begins. He's different. The only one who was upset when told about his problems. We meet a year, he makes an offer. I ask him if he thought it over well. The future mother-in-law asks how much it will cost for IVF if there is a surrogate mother. I call the price, she sighs with relief. Roar, everyone is running around with a valerian ... Three sleepless nights in a row. I'm trying to stifle hope, otherwise I'll just go crazy. Maybe the dream will come true?

Fairy tales remain outside of real life, and in life in a different way, I can believe, if everything goes wrong, my husband changes his mind, then I go insane, I can not stand this blow, I'll just go crazy. Passes, a week, another, get acquainted with families, discuss wedding affairs, who can become a surrogate mother. My mother-in-law is ready, my mother, too, is true age ... My cousin, three cousins, two more distant cousins ​​agree. It's hard to believe, so many people are willing to risk their health so that they can take their child in their arms ...

I remember the wedding chores and the wedding badly. Although here are photos, a dress, a doll by car, a river tram ... But then we decided to go to the clinic. Because we realized that we can not solve all the problems on our own. And now I want to express my great gratitude to the clinic biotexcom and our surrogate mother for my little bully.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2017 at 11:19pm
hello, thank you for your feedback. But you could not tell more information about how you lived with the mother. And also I'm interested in the process of childbirth. How did everything go? Do you communicate with her? Tell me, can you answer me or do not want to share this, so personal information? My sister will also participate in the program of surrogate motherhood and any information is important to us

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2017 at 11:30pm
Ok, I can share. By the way, our mother's name was Olga. So, the examinations are over. We begin the process of IVF. Alignment of cycles, stimulation ... Medications, nausea, nerves, ultrasound, conversations with Olga, her husband. They are afraid, worried, afraid myself.

Puncture. I have matured 5 eggs. Fertilized three. The doctor wants to take all three of them. Olga does not want to bear triplets, a big risk.

At home I'm shaking, drinking soothing. The husband comforts - everything will be fine. Yes, I nod, I will not surrender.

In the morning Olga calls. They agree to the injection of two embryos, they agree to wear twins. Nevertheless, I'm a doctor by profession, I've seen pregnant women many times ... Such a woman differs from herself in the same way as a non-pregnant woman. I never know how strong it is. I just hope, I pray, as I can.

Day of replanting. One of the three embryos was weak, my prayer? Maybe fate. Problems are solved by themselves. Two people were picked up. Expectation. I go to work, I call Olga, I ask about my health, we are all worried that there is no hyperstimulation in my room, complications in her. Still, I want a child, not a person with disability, who went to the program from a bad life, and would like to be healthy by the time of birth. It seems everything is all right. She has. Only worries, not in vain did they try.

I'm not just worried, I do not live, I exist, I'm functioning automatically, I'm holding myself, long-term habit, inside ... Just waiting.

Turn of fate, around the turn - 9 months of expectations, work on yourself, your life, or all over again, hopes, crashes, successes, in a circle. We're going to donate blood. We talk about the weather. Olga and I have the same face, reflected in the vestibule mirror, only I have shadows under my eyes, dangling trousers (minus four kilograms for two weeks), pale, it looks better.

Again, we wait, this time for an answer. We sit at home, look at the clock. There is no strength to call, my head is spinning, an awful weakness (I always worry about eating a little, now I seem to have beaten a record - two days on water, sugar). My husband is calling. He still does not hang up, he understands by his eyes - the result is positive. Positive? Yes, soon ultrasound, see baby. They sigh with relief. Two successful, she said, easy pregnancy, it seems that there is no longer any reason to worry.

I slip off my chair, faint. It seems that Olga was frightened of my husband. They drink me off with sweet tea. We agree that after ultrasound, if everything is all right, she moves to her mother-in-law. They are going away. I lay under a rug, terrible weakness, an inadequate condition, besides, once again hope grows stronger. The feeling is, the most difficult now is to just live in hope. Our baby, already existing, growing needs a healthy, calm mother.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2017 at 11:37pm
Thanks, but how was the pregnancy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2017 at 11:54pm
Ultrasound. Strangely, with excitement nothing is left when I see a dot on the screen, which in 9 months will become a boy or girl weighing about 3 kg, about 52 in height. I just understand that my life changes forever. There is no longer the possibility of allowing yourself the luxury of worrying, twitching, and soothing. I have to work - on myself, my husband, my relationship with Olga. 9 months of hard life, this is work. While the baby is growing, I must do everything to make it grow strong. We are responsible for him, his parents, responsible for his appearance in the world.
Olga lives with us. She is very calm, she has 2 pregnancies over her shoulders. Toxicosis? It's okay, we have a salted cucumber, our mother-in-law is in a panic. What about food? I reassure her that Isadora-Duncan's mother ate during the pregnancy frozen oysters, ice champagne, like nothing. She comes to the conclusion that salted cucumber, still better than champagne.

I ask about the sensations. Sometimes she pulls her stomach, she wants to sleep, she misses children, she wants to quickly pass the time. I bring her books, she loves detectives, women's novels, magazines, thread for embroidery. The most terrible thing is that she is very bored, she is sad - she is a stranger's house.

I Understand, yes all around, sometimes mood swings are caused by something else. Such changes frighten us, call her husband, he laughs, and says that when she was pregnant, a pan of soup, letting him go.))))))))

For the weekend we leave, they spend Saturday together. My mother-in-law, my mother and my husband are afraid if they can lead an intimate life, but I'm afraid to talk to this topic with them. Her body belongs to her, I say to myself daily.

In everyday life I try to entertain her. All but stores - why a person with her salary to see how much we spend, such actions can provoke dislike. We go out of town, walk, go to the museum, circus, ice cream, cinema.

I had to leave work. I explained everything as it is - I told only the truth. I'm unlikely to be taken back. Anyway, until three years I'll be with the child, I'll start all over again, a wonderful feeling - renewal.

Olga admits that she wants to cook herself. I speak with my mother-in-law, she is offended. It can also be understood, nerves on the limit, at home, an outsider, but the problem is different.

My husband and I rush about, we are looking for a way out. Result - Olga moves to my parents. There she prepares herself from the very beginning, everyone is happy, her mother-in-law calms down, but I see how exhausted she is. My mother is exhausted. Dad smokes more often, the stepfather tries not to leave the office.

One of my precious husbands is calm and cheerful. I barely hold him, so he does not buy a stroller and a crib - wait until 7 months. I am jokingly called a superstitious pregnant croup. Pregnant ... Lord, at least one normal person in our madhouse is available. Toys in the house are strewn everywhere, forks, rattles, dices ... The husband is having a good time, the argument - when he was a kid, there was nothing in the stores, even now I'll finish the game ... Who's the child, would you like to know?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 12:00am
It's so beautiful ..... I like to read your posts ..... you write so emotionally and sincerely .... now I'm waiting for an answer about childbirth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2017 at 12:18am
7 months. A turning point. Now, even if premature birth, the child will definitely be alive. That is, I'm definitely going to be my mother. We Spit on prejudice, we finish the nursery, we buy a crib, a stroller. We Change the car.

Neighbors, learning that our changes are surprised. This kind of motherhood sounds strange to them. So for many, although there are other opinions. It's strange, as far as I'm concerned, my husband stopped communicating with them after one girl tried to flirt with him. To his words, that he is married, and he will soon have a child, she answered that she was surprised that he could consider his child, who was born a stranger woman.

After that, he finally ceases to communicate with his neighbors. So do I. They are in another world, let them be horrified, they talk. I am busy. We must think about the hospital, the gynecologist, the name, the baby food ...

The husband is concerned. For the first time he tells me that he wants his son to grow up among other people. I ask whether we will change housing, he replies that under such a society housing change is not enough, we will have to hide how a son was born, he will not lie. So far, I have no time to even think about this topic. So many things. Night call from mom. Olga began to give birth. Everything is ready, we go to the hospital. Childbirth. I'm near. She was anesthetized, now she does not hurt. She laughs, if she knew what is real, she would have five children. We count the time between contractions, I read her anecdotes.

Everything goes, as expected, to push, relax, my husband in the corridor, I look at the hands of midwives, unnecessary knowledge about birth injuries, oh, superfluous. I catch myself thinking that I'll scream now if something goes wrong. Just a little bit, that's all.

Small, cyanotic, slippery, he suddenly lifts his head and screams. My son's first cry. Strange, do not get used to the idea that this child is mine. Nerves? May be. But in this child I see myself, my husband, our parents, their parents. Now my mother, my husband's father. The umbilical cord ... Weight ... Growth ... Apgar ... You have a wonderful boy. I take it in my arms, warm, small, my ...

We with the son are in the same room, Olga in the other. Her husband is with her. Both are laughing. I go to thank, they ask when they will get the money, I say today, in a couple of hours. The notary is going.

Through these couple of hours I get a paper, now it is possible to register and receive a birth certificate. In a couple of days I'll be officially my mom. More I have not seen them. They discharged from the hospital without saying goodbye to us. The notary said they did not ask questions about the child. They were in a hurry. Ahead of the transfer, the arrival of children.

We began to spend all the time with the child. Feeding, swaddling, massage, evening bathing, walking. Past life has been ousted. I wonder, do you all? Only one thing - the views of neighbors. A month later my husband came, said, there is an option with a move abroad.

I Still believed that there was no need to tell my son about everything. But the husband had his own opinion. As a result, we did not do anything that should be hidden from him. However, to live among people who can not understand this, envying our well-being is dangerous. They will find how to hurt us, son, the only option is to leave. In the end, I agreed. A couple of months later my husband found work in another country. Have left.

Now my son is a year old. Say that she is happy? It's true, but modest. Just become a mother. Maybe someone will find this method immoral. IVF procedure was considered by many to be terrible, now people think so. Will take our society and surrogate programs, life goes, they save people from childlessness.

Olga did not announce. Although she had the opportunity, there is. I am grateful, but I do not feel intimacy. We remained as different as we were before our son was born. It is a fact. I do not regret it. How can you regret that you were born blond, and the neighbor is not blond?

Whether to tell the baby that he was born to a surrogate mother? The question is open to me. Here, where I live, no one sees an excuse to leave a secret. A son only a year, while he will be able to digest this information, enough time will pass that my husband and I will make the decision we need.

I'm sorry that it's so long. In short it would hardly have happened.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2017 at 12:59am
Dear thanks to you for your sincerity and your time). I'm so grateful to you) I wish you the best
Lucy226011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy226011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2017 at 9:37pm
I have been struggling with infertility for a long time. A lot of doctors said that I would never have a baby. But then the miracle happened. I got pregnant. I was so happy so even bought a medical equipment for home use on https://bimedis.com/search/search-items/medical-imaging-equipment to completely control te process and see my baby as much as I want. Just don't give up.
Alicia219545 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2017 at 10:43am
I'm sorry about your unsuccessful TTC. I've also faced problems with conceiving and I know how you feel now. I understand that this is really hard to move on when nothing works for you. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to fasten the process. But don't be harsh with yourself. Just give yourself some time. We were TTC for 8 years. This process can take even more time. Remember that you have a family which needs you. So don't put your TTC in the center of your life, because it won't let you to enjoy it. Don't give up and keep trying! I wish you all the best, dear!
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2020 at 9:48am
Except for the genetic ones (and maybe to some extent lifestyle and environmental) there is no reason to assume the child will have the same issues. If you're talking about multiple generations, the main issue is mutations causing infertility not being removed from the gene pool. These mutations won't be so common that a substantial part of the population is infertile after just a few generations. IVF has been around since roughly 1980, so the first IVF-children are now at an age where they are having families. I do not see a lot of medical literature on fertility problems in the offspring yet, but chances are a bit higher that they might run into trouble. However: in a significant part of the cases, the infertility in the parent was not caused by hereditary causes. For example, infertility in a woman can be caused by some STDs (that cause infection of the uterus or Fallopian tubes, causing them to not function properly anymore). In that case, if IVF worked, then of course the resulting child has a high probability of having normal fertility.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 12:17pm
Hi, it seems to me that this is just a prejudice! Of course, if we are not talking about genetic diseases. In addition, some couples use donated eggs. And as you know, donors are carefully checked before the delivery of eggs or sperm. You also know that only a young healthy man or woman can become a donor. Problems with conception or infertility can occur for many reasons. Most people who suffer from this ailment were born to healthy parents, right?
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 4:24pm
Hi dear Amanda! I am glad that we have the same point of view. Indeed, much depends on genetics. If there were any genomic mutations in the family, this can negatively affect the child. But also a lot depends on the age of the biological parents. That is why many clinics propose the use of donor eggs at a more mature age. Firstly, it gives more chances for pregnancy. And secondly, it gives much more guarantees that the baby will be born completely healthy. But in general, the author of the post should not worry about this!
 Post Reply Post Reply