New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kiwi Health, Pregnancy & Parenting - Biggest Loser
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKiwi Health, Pregnancy & Parenting - Biggest Loser

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2016 at 10:15pm
I know me too lol Ive missed you both as well, so happy to see RD's news :)

Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 6:30am
Super super exciting ah!

How was camping Lol or did you not go ? The weather up here is so awful!

Had a lucky to be alive moment yesterday! I knock a can of cooking spray onto an element at work and it exploded I went deaf in one far burnt one side of my face neck and arm and singed my hair had I not turned to walk to the sink it could have been a whole lot different! But what annoys me the most is my boss is so angry at me I didn't break anything or damage anything except for me and yet he's super angry!

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 6:55am
Oh my god Anthea!!! That's awful! Are you ok? Geez that's terrible of your boss. Gosh you better go buy a lotto ticket. So lucky it wasn't worse.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 1:06pm
Geez he should be lucky theres no major injuries rather than being angry!!! Glad you arent seriously burnt, thats very scary!!! Lotto ticket for sure.

Yep we went camping on the 29th, so windy, had trouble putting up the tent, around 11pm decided to sleep in the car as the tent kept flattening, kids thought it was hilarious but I knew Id never be able to sleep, luckily I have a stationwagon :) My friend was up repegging an hour or so later and the other friend slept in her tiny car with her son as her tent front broke!! My tent was flat in the morning with only a little rip. I left the evening of 31st as the weather was changing and I didnt think the tent would last, did not want to be trying to get into the car in wind and rain. Glad thou as my period arrived that night and we missed most of the traffic, glorious sunset most of the way home :)

Oh and Sam got a temp on the 1st, spent the day sleeping on the couch and not eating, better today :)

Edited by LateStarterLorna - 02 January 2016 at 1:08pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 7:27pm
Oh Late. That sounds seriously horrendous!!

I've been eating so badly. It's terrible. Two more sleeps and we'll be heading home to better eating.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 8:15pm
Sounds worse than it was, sleeping in the car was cool, so many stars and the moon but wouldnt want to do it more than one night lol

I think Im going to do another hcg session, just need to decide when to do it, currently eating jelly babies lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 8:23pm
Definitely pays to have a positive spin on a not ideal situation!
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 9:43pm
Omg late I hate camping anyway Lol but having to go through all of that would be awful! I guess you didn't meet any hunky men then ? Lol

Your allowed to eat bad rd -your eating for 2 now! Lol

Well I've been good for 2 whole days Lol but come Monday when I work at the fish and chip shop I'm gonna make the most of it!

Omg I've worked 70 hours in the last 7 days and am very tired!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 10:10pm
make sure you are looking after yourself Anthea, thats a lot of hours to work especially over the holiday period, you need a break too x

I agree, you can be a little easier on yourself when pregnant RD :)

Definitely no hunks, I was a greasy hot mess, camp was either families or young things and the beach was the same lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2016 at 7:35am
Bahaha Late! A greasy hot mess.

Do look after yourself Anthea.

I'm eating for three at this rate!!!
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2016 at 9:37am
Lol late - yet need to go to a 30's beach!

As long as your enjoying eating for 3 rd - oh how I loved that freedom Lol got my period this morning I knew there was no chance but was still disappointed!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2016 at 10:53am
Sadly I need to go to a 40's beach hahaha there was a line of older ladies (50's) in front of us at the beach, every one of them had good figures and good legs, was very very jealous lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2016 at 10:11am
Screw them and their good legs and figures late lol!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2016 at 1:26pm
Lol Anthea!
Well ladies I'm well on track so far today. Oatmeal and berries for breakie, salmon salad for lunch & nuts & a banana for snacks so far. Feeling very virtuous. But eating when I'm hungry.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2016 at 8:55pm
Well done :) Im still in holiday mode, I keep thinking I will do a fast day and it gets sidetracked, so I think I will start the hcg diet on Monday for a week or so :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2016 at 6:19pm
Lol rd you are doing way better than late and I - I just had Thai for dinner - it was Divine!

Happy new year my gorgeous Friends! Thank you so much for being a part of on life xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 9:38am
Belated Happy New Year to you Anthea and RD :)

Decided to start the hcg diet today, its meant to be two days of loading but I think I will only do one because Im only doing the diet for a week, stuffed my face with eggs, bacon and hash browns and feeling sick as already lol

Ive updated my ticker with my new goals, aiming for a 4kg loss, not in a week of course lol

Edited by LateStarterLorna - 08 January 2016 at 9:46am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 3:04pm
Did you gain late? Last update we had you were at 76! Good luck with the hcg - I have really struggled with my po days this week as I find I have no energy at work and since I still haven't had a day off I need lots of energy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 3:57pm
I toyed briefly with the 76's, very very briefly, hovered around mid/late 77's, this morning 78.1kgs, Im sure its not correct as I feel a lot bigger lol

Man you must be exhausted :(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2016 at 6:41pm
Lol I briefly visited 76 once I think I would hate to think what I am now! One day soon I will get brave it's been over a month since I weighed I can't wait til my normal work starts back so I can get back into my routine!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>