FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJan 16 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jan 16 Babies
    Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:41pm
Welcome to the Due in January 2016 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc.

Your private due in forum can be found here:http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/Forum/january-2015-babies_forum112.html

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password. If you're the first then private message me and I'll send it to you :)

Please note, that we're really keen to keep our community on the site and not off on other social media platforms, so we ask that you please stick with the people you meet here on the forums if possible. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 08 June 2015 at 12:25pm
Sponsored Links

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:33pm
Well this is a start haha, just need to change 15 to 16 and and we will be set!
Nikkiandkavita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikkiandkavita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:53am
Hello! Please add me to the due (send passwords etc) in Jan 16 forum :-)
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:46am
We haven't gotten a private area yet ...
Nikkiandkavita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikkiandkavita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:03am
Oh well am sure we will soon! When are you due Sara?
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:20am
Yeah they are a bit busy, and the above is just a cut n past from last year haha!

I'm Jan 6th :-)
Shal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:51am
At least this board is up now until the private one gets going.

I'm due 1st Jan with #2

How are you guys doing so far? This morning sickness is shocking compared to my first pregnancy... just going through trial and error with different things... ginger beer, crystalized ginger, lemon & ginger tea, peppermint, sea bands, constantly snacking... nothing is doing the trick. My 2 and a half year old daughter is even sitting in bed with me at 6.30am snacking on dry crackers lol.
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:09pm
It's not fun is it Shal! I had it the whole time last year, and had to have drugs! this time I got pills early!
Shal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:17pm
Fair enough Sara. I just wasn't expecting it to be so different from my first pregnancy, I was a bit nervous there was 2 in there making me so much sicker, but the dating scan showed one healthy little blob :) I'm going to try a couple other tricks, and if they don't work I'll talk to my midwife about pills... it's absolutely impossible to concentrate at work when you're so busy trying to convince yourself not to throw up... luckily once I get home my partner has been amazing and I just get to put my feet up for the night.
Darlington View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Darlington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:21pm
Hi,

I have no idea how these forums work (I'd like to go on the private one when it's ready please). We've been trying for 5 years with IVF. And got good news on Sunday. Would be really nice to be able to check in with others due in Jan (we're due on January 17 all going well).

I've been doing all the normal stuff for morning sickness. Which is helping. But now I'm adding acupuncture and home brewed ginger tea. So will let you know if that makes a difference.

Shal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:55pm
Congrats Darlington, how exciting!

Oh I'm definitely interested in hearing how the acupuncture goes :)
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:29pm
Acupuncture is really good and it helps in most cases for 'morning sickness' (I was the exception haha)

And great news Darlington

Edited by *Sara* - 14 May 2015 at 3:29pm
Bettina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bettina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:14am
Hello ladies

I'm due 15/01/16 :) Very excited as this is number 2, but my third pregnancy. Fingers crossed everything goes well this time :)
Mez83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mez83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:33am
Hi ladies. Turns out my dates were out so I'm due Jan 4. Will have baby in December though. Is there a private group or facebook page yet?
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb3f.lilypie.com/eaqEp12.png][/URL]
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:04pm
Hi everyone

I'm pregnant with number 1 after our second full cycle of IVF- due Jan 11th. Still doesn't feel real

Edited by _H_ - 15 May 2015 at 3:11pm
Darlington View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darlington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:12pm
Hey Shal,

So my morning sickness is so so much better today after acupincture and ginger tea yesterday. I'm pretty much eating as normal (when before I had to eat tiny meals every hour or two not to be sick).

Ginger tea: 3 cups water, 3 x 50c sized slices of ginger (about 1cm thick) simmered for 10-15min until reduced to about 2 cups. Drink hot/warm
Anna* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2015 at 8:51pm
Hi,
Does anyone have the password for the Due in January 2016 private group, and could send it to me?
Thanks
Lisa.F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa.F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 11:00am
Hi there, I am also due in January around the 28th, would love to join the group too. If someone could please provide me with the pass word :-) thanks Lisa
SouthKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 2:14pm
Hi Anna and Lisa, have sent you the password :)
Lisa.F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa.F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2015 at 4:16pm
Hi there, Cant seem to find the link to the Jan 16 Private group the one above is 2015, can someone please copy and past the new one for me, thanks heaps :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>