FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
lllVictorialll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lllVictorialll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2015 at 8:39pm
I'm waiting to see what week six brings... thats when I began to notice pregnancy related things last time around. Not feeling much right now tho, although I have the flu so who knows.
Sponsored Links

Nov_12_Bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2015 at 1:02pm
Does a private forum need to be requested? Sorry, not sure how it works.

I have spent the last week thinking about my LMC choices. For my first pregnancy, I didn't really know what to do. My hubby's colleagues wives all used the same OB with great things to say so we followed suit. I booked him this time but still felt restless.

Found an amazing midwife yesterday who I am most likely going to be under the care of although she doesn't service my suburb so I either need a community midwife in my area or go to her for post-partum visits. Feeling really good about my choice and excited, especially as I hope to attempt a VBAC for this birth! Now to make the awkward cancellation call at my OB's practice on Monday

I also so far have little to no symptoms. I had more leading up to my AF being due but like Victoria mentioned, week 6 and onwards generally brings a bit more change :)
Mrs S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2015 at 7:33pm
Glad you've made a decision and are happy with it nov_12, so hard to decide right?!
I have had to find a new midwife and we have moved since my last baby, gutting as my midwife has helped me through my highs and lows, but think I've found one I like, I'll have to see the obs at the hospital throughout pregnancy anyway, so I think midwife will just support me alongside that.
misshaley22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misshaley22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 12:05am
Hi everyone! I'm Haley, I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago. I'm due April 4th! I've just created a FB group called April 2016 Babies (sorry couldn't see if one had been created yet!)
Feel free to join or send me your email and I can add you to the group x
I look forward to meeting you all :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 11:01am
Mrs S it is really hard but I am following my gut instinct and I feel so calm and excited about what I have chosen to do. I have complete faith in our healthcare system and know the hospital OBs will be great should I need to go down that route.

Glad you have also found one you like! It is hard to move on from a good and sure thing :)

Welcome Miss Haley, will see if I can find the group. Is it private?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 11:09am
misshaley22 I sent you a private message through this forum with my details :)
JayTee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 11:31am
That's so exciting mrs s and nov-12-bub that you have found midwives that you feel happy with. I'm a little nervous finding one still... Not sure if it is still too early!

Misshaley22 - is that a private forum on fb? I don't want anything coming up on my newsfeed 😳
cantygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cantygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 2:58pm
Keen to join the group too but only if it's secret and not closed as I haven't told anyone yet :)
Mrs S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2015 at 7:53pm
Never to early to find a midwife 😀 It might take a while to find one you like :)
I'm keen to join the Facebook group too if it's secret.
Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 6:24am
I have my first midwife appointment on Wednesday. I'm quite excited about it. She is the backup midwife I had with my son.

Symptoms wise not much to write home about. Just the usual tiredness, a bit of nausea but I haven't noticed them much the last couple of days but I do have a cold.

I'll go look for the group now
April192349 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote April192349 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 9:35pm

Edited by April192349 - 10 August 2015 at 9:47pm
Coastmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coastmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 9:51pm
Hi ladies, congrats to you all! I got my BFP this morning, am only 3 weeks pretty so due around the 19th April, eep! Very excited! I would love to chat on the Facebook group but I can only find a April 2016 page rather than a group? I am happy to create a group if you would like? x
misshaley22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misshaley22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 12:06am
Sorry for the late reply! Yes, its a secret group, I also haven't shared my news yet! There is 13 of us so far and if you want to join I can add you by sending an invite to your email address. Either private message me through OhBaby or post your email address up here so I can add you!
Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 4:34pm
I had a scan yesterday. We were able to see the heartbeat which was amazing. My dates are spot on.
Mrs S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 5:13pm
Yay leelee that's great you heard a heartbeat, how far along are you? We have 2 weeks to go before dating scan.
Haley22 have sent you a message :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2015 at 6:38pm
Awesome about the scan and seeing the heartbeat Leelee! I booked our dating scan for next Thursday when I will be 7 weeks so also hoping to see the little heartbeat :) Looking forward to it!

Does anyone know if we will be getting a private forum through OhBaby too?
KPMW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KPMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 8:18pm
Hey everyone, looking like I'm due 19th April - like you Coastmumma :)
Which is 1 day before my daughters birthday! eek

Anyway, congrats to you all

Keen to join the private group too so will message you misshaley22

wilsonbub_nz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilsonbub_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2015 at 8:54pm
I too am due April 2016. Is there a private fb page I can please be added to
LorlieB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LorlieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2015 at 8:32pm
Hello I'm due 3 April (by my dates) with number 2. I haven't told anyone yet so would be good to chat with others in the same boat :) Will private message re. FB group and will hopefully chat to you all a bit more there.
lllVictorialll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lllVictorialll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2015 at 1:27pm
Anyone "felt" pregnant yet? Wow I sure as hell have! This heartburn is kicking my ass!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>