FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTermination for medical reasons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
LP pka Rainyday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2016 at 5:09pm
It was a bit of both BC. Happy I'd been cos it had been 2 weeks and p*ssed off that I had to be there at all. It made me desperately miss my girl and feel so angry at the world and the unfairness of it all. Just like the boy at your school so so unfair and I know what you mean. All the publicity of the Moko case makes me so sick. That poor boy. There's so many kids like that. Has made me think about fostering too!!

Good you talked things out with DH. Must be so hard for them.

I wrote another letter to Micah last night and bawled my eyes out after. Good to get things on paper.

Taking tomorrow off work and going to keep.myself busy at home. Going to be a nice day with a cold start.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
DD born sleeping 09.05.16 22w5d
Sponsored Links

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2016 at 6:48am
I get it RD.
Blasted my ass at the gym last night which made me feel better. Then told DH about the boy and he asked if he needs adopting lol.
Hope you have a good day today. We've got teacher only day so still at work but no kids so it's like a holiday hehe.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2016 at 9:21am
Good work on the exercising!!
Hubby always feels like teacher only days are like a day off. He says he would absolutley love being a teacher if there were no kids all the time!
Stunning day here but bloody freezing. DS at daycare, just warming up with a coffee before I get stuck into sorting stuff for getting our house presentable for going on the market. Photographer will come mid week then it'll be on the market the following Monday with first open home that weekend.
It's a little overwhelming but just trying to go with it.
Also going to be launching my business this week! Crazy. I wanted to pull the plug on the business after loosing Micah but decided to go with it. There's really nothing to loose and i can dictate how much i put into it.
Hope everyone has a great long weekend. xo
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2016 at 4:05pm
Wow busy times RD. What business are you starting up?
Lol I'm the same as your DH - work would be awesome without the kids but then really what is the purpose of the work haha.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2016 at 10:49am
I'll PM you about it BC. Don't want to crowd this thread with business talk 😊
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2016 at 12:47am
Thanks RD had a quick read earlier. Been at BILs 30th - the new baby born a month after Paige was there. I was ok and had a cuddle as can't deny niece her Aunty but by jingos it was blimming hard sitting there while all the chatter revolved around babies and all I could think about was the fact I should've been sitting there with a fat belly. Didn't help I had an upset stomach and felt like dying too.
I was a bit funny about going in the first place as didn't want to be that person people didn't know how to talk to. Thankfully it wasn't too bad. Now just waiting for my drunken man to be ready to go home lol.

How's your day been? X
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2016 at 7:16pm
That sounds super hard BC. You survived it, yhats amazing. I think I would be ok with babies too but not sure about pregnant bellies and all the baby talk.
We've been invited to a baby-q next weekend. Bbq in lieu of baby shower. And I really don't know how I'd cope.
How did hubby shape up today?
Yesterday and today have been great with the excitement of launching my Business. And the busyness of getting the house market ready.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2016 at 7:27pm
I did survive so that's a positive.,
DH did not fare up too well lol. We got home at 4am! And my upset tummy ended up being a stomach bug. So he's been hungover all day and I've been laid up with the bug. Cheesed off as it was such a beautiful day too.
Supposed to be going to his grandfathers birthday tomorrow but I think I'll pass as he's 97 and I don't want to give it to him.
Sounds like you have had a good day- well at least busy if nothing else xx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2016 at 5:19pm
Hope the bug has improved BC!
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2016 at 6:01pm
Yep feeling much better today although now DH seems to have picked it up...whoops lol. Thankfully it was a shortlived type.
Managed to plant the first rose in Paige's garden today and ordered more plants for it. The sun got me motivated.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2016 at 9:13am
Thinking of you today rd - 4 weeks! Sending you tons of love xxx

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2016 at 10:39am
Huge hugs RD. Thinking of you too. xxx
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2016 at 3:34pm
So lovely You've started your garden BC. ❤

I can't believe its only been 4 weeks yesterday! I had reiki last night and the healing was amazing. There's a long way to go but it was so worth doing.
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2016 at 5:27pm
After anthea posted that I counted up and it's 11wks tomorrow for me. Seems like an age but not that long if that makes sense.
Glad the reiki helped. I'm planning to get my back sorted next holidays when I go stay with my parents. Going to make mum find me a good osteo as its all up the whack after Paige.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2016 at 8:31pm
Posting here cos you 'get' this.

Facebook pregnancy announcement🙄🙄🙄 - cool cos they're a same sex couple so I know what they went through to get there but still tugs a string.

Both SILs (Dhs sisters) have contacted me after the birthday we were at this weekend to check in about how I was after meeting the newest addition to the family. Much appreciated that they get my perspective. Wish they didn't have to consider my feelings....sucks to be that person everyone worries about.

How you doing today anywho?
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 6:48am
Big hugs BC. I do get it and it really does suck big time.

Month anniversary date today and I just got my period when I got up. Another unnecesary reminder but on the bright side at least my body is doing what it should.

Yesterday was great thanks BC up until a new huggies add came on tv. I hope you haven't seen it or don't ever see it. Was a massive kick in the teeth. Why do they make those ads so emo dammit!!

6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 8:16am
Am glad you had a good day yesterday RD! Aside from the stupid ad of course. Haven't seen it but I'm pretty good at tuning out to the tv most of the time any way.
Sounds like your body has whipped straight back into shape which is great but yep also a stink reminder.

Lately I've had the whole Ivf thing running through my mind and thinking that it won't work then I get all emotional about it. Just hate that it's not a given. I know I should just trust my body. Everytime I've transferred an embryo tranferred something has at least tried to happen, it's just the chemical pregnancy I'm hoping doesn't happen. Anywho will just try to go with the flow for now. Appt tomorrow so should have a plan after that.

Have a great day :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LP pka Rainyday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 3:38pm
Hope your appointment was what you wanted BC xo
6 MC angels
DS born 04.01.14
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 4:05pm
Will let you know just waiting for it now 😎
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 7:36pm
Appointment went well. Pretty straight forward and he lined up the plan for the next IVF which is the same as the last one with hopefully an actual baby at the end.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>