FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIVF with donor eggs, anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2020 at 2:45pm
More and more couples are using donor eggs with IVF to conceive a child. Egg donation can resolve a number of different fertility issues. Many women delay starting a family, not realizing they may have difficulty getting pregnant as they get older. As women get older their eggs are aging, too, and after age 40 their eggs become much less likely to be successfully fertilized and produce a healthy embryo. Using IVF with donor eggs from a younger woman has a high rate of success with women over 40, allowing many to get pregnant and have a healthy baby. Women whose ovaries have been removed, or who have had radiation or chemotherapy for cancer treatment, or have otherwise unexplained premature menopause, may not be able to produce eggs, a condition called ovarian failure. IVF with donor eggs involves the same procedures as IVF with own eggs.
Sponsored Links

Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2020 at 6:02pm
Yes, of course, the percentage of success with IVF from donated eggs is significantly increased. This is understandable, because only young, healthy women can become a donor. Donorm can be anonymous or known. However, I would recommend that you use the eggs of an anonymous donor. This can be done in a specialized clinic. Thus, you will avoid the negative consequences in the form of diseases and unnecessary communication with a familiar donor. I advise you to go to a clinic called Biotexcom. There is a large donor base, low prices and excellent service!
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 2:54pm
Hi Amanda! This is truly the right choice! By the way, the prices for this service are much lower there. It seems to me that this is really a great advantage. You know that they have such an option as Skype calls. You can contact their manager via Skype, which is great, isn't it? Unfortunately, there is no such option anywhere else. Although, in my opinion, in the 21st century it is necessary!
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2021 at 1:26pm
Oh, no, you're wrong, at the Feskov clinic we also had our first Skype consultation. By the way, they have a program that helps to choose a donor who is as similar to the patient as possible, all you have to do is send a few pictures of yourself.
Dina267489 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dina267489 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 1:47pm
As many other of you, I come all my way to IVF for long 5 years. First it was conservative treatment, then the surgery, but still no pregnancy at all. My hubby make all the tests too, we both were healthy, but for unknown reasons it doesn’t worked. We were suggested to try IVF, I was devastated. I wanted to make a baby in a natural way.
We’ve done 3 cycles of IVF at the London clinic, we spent a lot of money, created 5 embryos, but none of the of them stick. We don’t want waste any more time, we are ready to everything, even try the surrogacy, if it’s our last resort…now we are choosing between Israeli clinic (Assunta) and Ukraine (Biotexcom). We are open to communication and will be glad to any advice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12