FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIVF with donor eggs, anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Alicia219545 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IVF with donor eggs, anyone?
    Posted: 31 January 2017 at 11:55am
thank you for help!!!

Edited by Alicia219545 - 22 November 2017 at 9:43am
Sponsored Links

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 7:53am
?

Edited by Alicia219545 - 07 June 2017 at 5:25am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 9:51am
?

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 11:32am
?

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 12:32pm
?

Edited by Alicia219545 - 07 June 2017 at 5:26am
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2017 at 12:49pm
?

Edited by Alicia219545 - 07 June 2017 at 5:26am
Anna223290 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna223290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 11:08am
Oh honey, I’m so sorry about your ivf failures. I know how hard it is to live through this. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but believe me, if you want something badly, you’ll get it! And I know how it is to have such mother-in-law. Same situation here! We had very bad relationship. She always tried to make it worse! She had never been tired to repeat that I don’t deserve her son. I’m glad all that left in the past. You made the right thing you came here! I’m sure you’ll find support and answers you need. De ivf is a very good option. I think you should start to look for clinic where this procedure can be done. I advice you to contact clinics directly and ask them questions which interest you. I advice you not to contact agencies to find egg donor. There are many scammers among them. It’s better to find clinic which will control all process. Where are you from? Maybe it will be easier for us to advice you some good places to address. Also pay attention to reviews, positive and negative. Don’t forget to consider rates of successful treatments. Look through official websites of clinics. There you can find prices, services, which they propose and also direct contacts. I hope this info will help you. I wish you all the best! If you have some questions or anything else I’m always ready to help!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 1:34pm

Edited by Alicia219545 - 22 November 2017 at 9:44am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna223290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2017 at 9:25am
You're welcome, honey. Don't let anyone to destroy your goals! Some people simply don't understand our problem. It's our life and our decisions. We are the only one, who can make our future better. Try not to pay too much attention to what your mother-in-law says. You should concentrate on the procedure. Everything else doesn't matter! Yes, honey, I had de ivf in 2014. I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. Grannies are so happy and help us to babysit our girls. Finally joy and peace came to our family. I completely understand you. We were also looking for clinic with lower prices. We used Ukrainian clinic and paid €6 900. We had 2 attempts in general. Our doctor knows her job very well! We have no complains. Thanks to her professionalism I have my precious daughters.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2017 at 11:47am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna223290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2017 at 12:47pm
Please ask me whatever you need. Who else can help with searching of clinic if someone who underwent such procedure. I'm sure you'll love your baby! Now it seems strange to you I understand. But as soon as you will know you're pregnant, you'll feel love and care toward your child) Believe me I know what I'm talking about! As soon as the doctor made an embryo transfer, the only thing I was thinking about was pregnancy to be successful and my babies to be born healthy. We asked our doctor to find egg donor, who will have same features as I have. I consider my girls as my own. I’m their mother. I carried them and gave them birth. I don’t even think about the procedure or donor. The clinic we used is called BioTexCom. I've browsed each forum, each thread, each comment about egg donation. There were both good and bad reviews. But generally the clinic seemed to me professional and popular among infertile couples. Also their prices are much lower than in US or Greece or any other country. Don't think we are greedy. But this procedure is only the beginning. After childbirth costs grow along with child. Now we spent so much money for our girls. This clinic proposes same services for lower price. When we came to the clinic for the first time, we saw many people there. I should say we didn't expect this at all! I never thought Ukraine is that popular! And since that moment I had a feeling that everything will be fine. Not for nothing people go there! You don't have to hire a translator! Don't think up additional troubles) The clinic has already took care about everything! So your stay in Ukraine will be absolutely comfortable. We were met in the airport by taxi driver, who was carrying us across Kiev by his car. He was transporting us to the clinic and our apartment, which was also provided by the clinic. We had a manager and she translated everything for us. She spoke language fluently, so there were no misunderstandings. They even provided us with food supply! The only thing which we cared about was de ivf procedure. So we have no claims at all.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 1:24am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna223290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 1:44am
Honey, you will have to care about nothing but de ivf. All those services were already included in our package. We didn't pay some extra fees. The clinic has 3 packages in general. We chose 'double package' for €6 900. Also it has package for €9 900, where you can have 5 attempts. In case of this package the clinic pays back if all attempts fail. If you choose package for €4 900, you'll have one attempt of de ivf. Speaking about package we chose, we had 2 attempts. I've got pregnant from first attempt. It's ok for me to talk about this, so don't worry. We didn't pay all sum at once. I think it's too risky to do so, even if it would be the only one clinic in the world! The payment was divided into 2 parts. We paid €3 450 after we signed contract during our first visit. On the day of the first embryo transfer we paid second half. We were never asked to pay some extra money! We didn't choose donor. We were told that contact of clients with donor is prohibited by law. So we provided desired phenotype. We sent information about the desirable characteristics of the donor to the clinic. We indicated height, weight, hair color, eyes color, nose, face and lips shape. Generally saying, all features we needed. Then the clinic found three donors corresponding to our phenotype and sent us info about them. And then we chose the one, who suited the most. Speaking about egg donors and their health. All requirements to donors were specified in the package we've chosen. First requirement is age of donor. All their donors are 18 – 25 years old. Second requirement is perfect physical and mental health. And third requirement is absence of genetic diseases in the donor and her family. So we were absolutely sure in health of our donor.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 2:03am

Edited by Alicia219545 - 22 November 2017 at 9:45am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna223290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 2:21am
You're welcome, honey! I'm sure you'll make it. I think you have the right mood and thoughts! With all these you will gain success, I'm sure. I had same things on my mind. I know how it feels… All that waiting is just driving you crazy. I was looking at other women, who have already become mothers. I was so jealous. I thought maybe I've done something bad? Maybe I just don't deserve to get what I want? Yes, it's hard, because it's not our fault we can't conceive naturally. But still we should be grateful for such chance to have this procedure and become mothers! We had 2 visits in frameworks of our procedure. The clinic provided us with accommodation during all our visits. By the way, we were provided with food supply too. Our doctor assigned the treatment plan for us. Also she gave us all needed instructions. We didn't go to biotexcom for ultrasounds and tests! All these we did in our local clinic. Then we just had to send the results to our program coordinator by mail. So there was no extra waste of money. The first attendance lasted 2 days. During this visit we had medical examination. Also we were provided with information about the program, organizational and medical parts and terms of the contract. Our second visit lasted for 6 days. We had sperm pick-up, fertilization of donor’s eggs and embryo transfer. You can set your worries about war aside! We were in Kiev in 2015 last time. We were nervous too! We didn't know what picture we’ll see after we leave our plane. Especially after watching some videos our panic was huge! But I assure you it’s one of the most peaceful and friendly cities in the world. It's absolutely safe in Kiev. The hostilities take place in east part of Ukraine. So you have nothing to concern about. The only thing you should think about is de ivf.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alicia219545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2017 at 3:43am

Edited by Alicia219545 - 22 November 2017 at 9:43am
marria201 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marria201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 12:56am
hello my dear, thanks for sharing. its in such forums that i discovered my help some 2 years back. at the moment, i just left the biotexcom clinic where i and my hubby went to for our 2nd baby checkup.
my situation looked worse but as the biotexcom founder puts it, there is no indefinite infertility, i agree. my sessions went well thanks to the great assistance we got, the professionals and the interpreter.
for once, i got the chance to feel the pain of others as we were several women from america and European. the cost at the clinic is fantastically low. they pick you up, take you to your room and then the process begin. if you opt for IVF, then you have your partner in Ukraine.
Wikq225913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2017 at 12:24am
Hi, I understand why you chose this clinic. My friend can not have children, and doctors told her that if she wants to have a baby, then she needs to do IVF. She will have to use donor sperm. She is not afraid to do this, because she is going to a well-known clinic. My sister there enjoyed the service of a surrogate motherhood. In addition, it is cheaper there, and this is very important for her. Because there is not a lot of money and each of us tries to save them by any means. Of course, you might think that she is too greedy. but this is not so. This is exactly the case when the provision of services at a high level, and the price is also acceptable for middle-class Europeans. So soon she goes to Ukraine, and my sister has it all right. The surrogate mother gave birth to a child for them, they did not show it to her in the hospital. With a surrogate mother, they no longer communicate. But they did not want to communicate with her, so she was not used to the child. A few days before the expected date of childbirth my sister and her husband went to Ukraine. They controlled the process of childbirth, the surrogate mother in charge treated with understanding the fact that after the birth of the child she was no longer shown it. Because she took off, that this is a stranger to her child. Thanks to this clinic, my sister is now at peace. That's why I recommended my friend to go there.With a family from England, whom I met in biotexcom, when I was there with my sister, we still communicate. They also all went well, the second attempted IVF was successful. In addition, there are no age restrictions for patients in this clinic. But I would like to hear feedback from those people who used donor sperm with IVF procedure? Because I know little about this one. But my friend does not like to sit on the forums, so she asked me to ask this from people.In principle, I think that this is not a very difficult procedure. But when my sister decided on a maternity, we thought that we could not cope. Thanks clinic, for professional support.It seems to me that you should not run away from the problem, because you need to try to find a way out of this problem. Otherwise, then you will regret what you did not do or were afraid to do. It's not for nothing that there is such a saying - it's better to regret what you did than about what you did not do.My friend is also very nervous, but we support her. It seems to me that doctors will be able to help her. After all, we thought earlier that clinics in Ukraine are worse than in Europe, but everything turned out the opposite.Therefore, you need to go to a consultation and only then make a decision about the clinic.
Olivia226494 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia226494 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2017 at 11:45am
Anna, I'm glad their story has a happy ending! Alicia, I'm so sorry about your situation. How are you doing now? I think it's really hard to go through failed procedures. It makes me sad so many couples nowadays face infertility. I wish all of us could conceive naturally right away. I wish all of us have no reasons to turn to additional help. Still we are lucky to have options which may help us to become parents. I also faced infertility. Unfortunately I can't carry a baby due to my health condition. I had termination of a pregnancy back in 2012. My husband and I were trying to conceive for a long 9 years. Now we are looking into surrogacy. This option gives me belief that we will become parents despite my disease. I want to say all women out there who faced infertility do not waste time on stress and sadness. There are many options. I'm sure there is at least one option which will definitely help you to become a mother.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2019 at 8:33am
Hi! Yes, the hesitation that many people feel about considering donor eggs is unfortunate. In the world of reproductive medicine, the use of donor eggs in IVF is considered routine. According to statistics, a full 15% of all successful IVF cycles used donor eggs. This is because the most common reason to need fertility treatment is diminished ovarian reserve. As women age, their egg quality and quantity decreases. Women under 35 using their own eggs for IVF have about a 40% chance of having a baby, but for women over 42 that chance drops to 4.5%. However, using donor eggs changes the picture entirely: the chances of having a baby through IVF increases to 49.6% when fresh donor eggs are used, for women of any childbearing age. With such significant numbers in play and such high stakes, it is important to destigmatize the use of donor eggs in IVF. While the medical and legal implications of egg donation are well understood, information about the emotional reality of using donor eggs has lagged behind. Dispelling common fears about what it is like to carry and give birth to a donor egg baby is a first step towards greater acceptance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>