FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked5 weeks, 6 days scan..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shell222073 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shell222073 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 weeks, 6 days scan..
    Posted: 21 April 2017 at 9:53pm
So I went for my dating scan today. An couldn't see much bubs was just a wee blur. Scan lady said bubs was in the right place..pointed out the yolk..then zoomed in to show me babys heart beating..this is where I freaked out a little. Bubs had two triangled shaped things beating..if that makes sense?? Faced in different directions. Is this normal? I don't remember ever seeing that with my first baby. Forgot too ask scan lady about it tho..any advice would be great! ????
Sponsored Links

Imogen222072 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imogen222072 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 10:55pm
I am sure that the lady would have mentioned something to you if there was anything to be concerned about :)

At that stage it is just a few pixels on the screen. I referred to my dating scan baby photo as a smudge to other people!
New_mumzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote New_mumzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2017 at 11:01pm
Just so weird..was almost like looking at two wee hearts beating at the same time..but your right..I'm sure she would of said something 😊
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2017 at 9:32am
The heart has 4 chambers - you will see them beating separately as they pump blood from one side to the other. Generally in the scans you'll see two at the same time - getting all 4 chambers in the picture is quite challenging! Hope this helps :)
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply