FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpregnancy and post pregnancy excercise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michelle223185 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle223185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pregnancy and post pregnancy excercise
    Posted: 03 June 2017 at 10:06am
Hi there,
Im Michelle and i am a personal trainer/health and fitness coach. I am a mother of two and also currently pregnant.
I am currently seeking interest in pregnancy and post pregnancy fitness. If there is anyone in the christchurch area keen to join a group of women in a journey to a healthy, active lifestyle. Whether you are wanting to get back to your pre pregnancy weight or want to get rid of those winter pregnancy blues. I will be running two fitness groups a week dedicated to mums n bubs. I am looking for pregnant woman at any stage of pregnancy, mothers who have a baby 3 to 12 months old. Also if you are a mother of older children i can help in other ways. I want to help you find the best version of yourself, physcially, emotionally and mentally.
Sponsored Links

GingerRoyal221987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GingerRoyal221987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2017 at 10:02pm
Wow, how do you manage with 2 kids being pregnant? After my 1st pregnancy I gained about 15kg, I don't feel attractive anymore :( Now I attend gym and started to follow IsaLiving program. Now I feel full of energy, even lost 2kg in a week. My goal is to lose 15kg till the end of the summer.
 Post Reply Post Reply