FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedjust love the IVF services received

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
marria201 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marria201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just love the IVF services received
    Posted: 19 July 2017 at 1:02am
hello ladies, i must admit that it is through such fora that i have gotten help in my life. what would my life be if i hadn't come to such places. i used to be an infertile woman, ridiculed at every instance.
but all that hanged, i found out about the possibility of conceiving through egg donation by IVF. i went to one clinic in Kiev with the help of my husband. at the moment, all looks well.
thanks all to our sisters who have encouraged us through all the pain. we are ttc for another and as things look, my genetic infertility seem corrected. will be going to Kiev anyways for surety.
Sponsored Links

fatma224604 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatma224604 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2017 at 11:52pm
hello dear, you have really helped me here. i needed a clinic where we could get help with this childlessness. we have been in and out of clinics for the past 7 years. we even went to one clinic in Kiev that was located in a dingy place.
from all indications, the description you gave about biotexcom fits what we needed. i checked the site a few hours ago and i feel; i know them already. we are going to make arrangements as a family and go to this clinic. maybe this time the IVF cycle will work based on their 100% success rate warranty.
Wikq225913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 9:24pm
Hi, we are very glad that you have succeeded! My sister was also in Kiev, just because of another reason. The fact is that she already had unsuccessful attempts of IVF, she did them in our country, not in Ukraine. After everything ended not as she had planned, she realized that continuing attempts at IVF was useless. And in ukraine she was already traveling knowing that she would use the service of a surrogate maternity. Of course, she dared to do this for a long time, she was depressed. But her husband and we supported her, I understand that everyone who is interested in IVF or a surrogate motherhood is going to Ukraine now. Oh, yes I forgot, many people go to America. But America is not affordable for everyone. And the flights are expensive and long, so she did not want to fly to America. In addition, she still has jet lag. In Kiev, she was already before, because her work is associated with frequent flights to different countries. Therefore, she had the opportunity to get advice in different clinics around the world. But she chose a clinic in Ukraine. She was advised on the forum one of the Kiev clinics. Many foreigners receive treatment there. And also there you can use the service of a surrogate maternity. But of course, a very important role in the choice of the country was played by the fact that in Ukraine commercial surrogate motherhood is permitted and regulated by law. Because in Europe only non-commercial surrogate motherhood is allowed. But for our family this is unacceptable. I do not want to give birth to a child for my sister and she does not want to ask me about it. Well, well, she went to this clinic for a consultation, met a doctor, found out the prices. In principle, she arranged everything and she decided to return there already with her husband for the selection of the surrogate mother and the signing of the contract. In biotexcom after discussing all the legal and medical issues, they decided that the surrogate mother would live in Ukraine. They did not want to take the surrogate mother with them. My sister was quite satisfied with the report of the clinic about the analysis of the mother's surrogate. There, after each examination, a video of the examination and a copy of the analyzes were sent to her on an email. With a surrogate mother, they talked every day on skype. They did not want the surrogate mother to know where they lived, so that later she would not bother them. But no, they were not afraid that she would not want to give them a child. Because they signed a contract, according to which the surrogate mother is obliged to return all the money. And also under the law of Ukraine, she may face criminal liability for refusing to give the child. Therefore, everything went well, the clinic took care of itself.
tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2019 at 2:06am
Hi, my friends will also go to Kiev in biotexcom soon. They read a lot of information about this center in this forum. There have been many positive reviews about this center for reproductive medicine. For them it will be a very long-awaited trip. And they have a lot of hope for this, for them it’s really very important. First of all, they are interested in surrogacy program. They already had time to get acquainted with all the available packages and their value. However, they need to visit this place for an initial consultation to begin the process. It is very important to meet and talk with the managers, as well as with the doctors of the clinic.I'm so happy for you, it's very good that you did it very well. I hope that my friends also everything goes perfectly. And the fact you mentioned is terrible. How often people condemn their loved ones, and sometimes even complete strangers. In modern society, to condemn a person if he does not have children is not just terrible - it is strange. Many people generally decide to live without children, even without problems with conception. And to condemn them for their choice would be just silly. As for your situation, this is very wrong on their part.
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 1:27pm
Kiev is one beautiful city. We were there for our contract signing and other stuff. We have signed with one Ukrainian agency - World center of Baby. Now, our SM is pregnant and we are very satisfied with our experience. and can't wait to come back there.

lots of love
xx
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2019 at 5:14pm
Hi, I am very glad that you were able to overcome infertility through donor eggs. Indeed, today this option is indispensable for many infertile couples. The cost of this service may vary depending on the country and the particular clinic. Although for many women, agreeing to use donated eggs can be very difficult from a psychological point of view. This is understandable, but if this method allows you to feel the happiness of motherhood, it makes sense. I hope that now in your life there will be more positive emotions. After all, you will be able to feel the happiness of motherhood and forget about your problems.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2019 at 11:20am
Unfortunately, the number of childless couples is increasing every year. Naturally growing demand for donor eggs and sperm. Many couples think about having a baby after 40 years. And at this age, the use of donor eggs is sometimes required. In fact, there are many reasons for using donor eggs and sperm. Many couples have been waiting for a donor in their country for years, while you can turn to foreign clinics for help. Many couples have been waiting for a donor in their country for years, while you can turn to foreign clinics for help.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2020 at 4:01pm
Yes, Amanda, I totally agree with you. Today, most couples think about children after 35-40 and even later. And as you know, with age, the chances of having a baby in a natural way are significantly reduced. Of course, in this case IVF can help, but sometimes the use of donor material is necessary to achieve the desired result. But often difficulties with conceiving a child occur due to the male factor. Situations are different, as are diagnoses. But I am sincerely glad that the author of this post managed to find a way to cope with infertility. I am also very glad that she received the necessary help in Kiev. Indeed, it is known that there are good clinics that help overcome infertility.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2020 at 1:59pm
Yes, many couples go to Ukraine for donor eggs and surrogacy. This is not surprising, because the cost of these services in this country is significantly lower. This is a big advantage, isn't it? Indeed, in some countries donor eggs can be expected for years. In my opinion, it is very tiring and long. It is much easier to go abroad and accelerate the onset of pregnancy. It seems to me that this option is more appropriate. I'm glad you made that decision.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 1:59pm
Hi, yes, I know that in Biotexcom it costs less money. However, for this you need to go abroad. Many couples think such a trip is very debilitating. In my opinion, this is completely wrong. Indeed, most foreign clinics provide their clients with apartments and meet them at the airport. But you are right, the biggest advantage is the cost. But also, it should be noted that in this case it will not be necessary to wait for a long time.
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2021 at 3:19pm
The problem of infertility has always been very acute for me. After the accident as a child, I can't have children. Therefore, our family considered surrogacy as a way to defeat infertility.
At the beginning of this year, I became the mother of a beautiful child from a surrogate mother. It happened also in Ukraine, but not in Kiev, but in Kharkov, in the clinic of Professor Feskov clinic, which is also called the Feskov Human Reproduction Group. And you know what, you are absolutely right: there are more and more parents who use surrogacy services. And it's great that we live at a time when there are clinics that study genetics and reproduction. And the doctors who make it possible for us to become parents of our child.
 Post Reply Post Reply