FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnancy after IVF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sheila224593 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheila224593 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pregnancy after IVF
    Posted: 19 July 2017 at 1:52am
Hello Ladies,

I'm glad this forum enables me to share my story and encourage/inform someone somewhere.

In my culture, after you get married people expect you to conceive almost immediately. If by two years down the line you have no child, my friend you are in for it. By that I mean all types of insults especially from your mean in-laws. It means that the neighbours will always shoot curious glances at you to see if you are pregnant so that they can be the first to break the news in their gossip groups. It means some people openly and heartlessly calling you a witch.

Well, that has been my story until I visited BioTexCom in Kiev where I received IVF. My husband is so excited! At least soon, this time,the neighbours will have something new to talk about!
Sponsored Links

Wikq225913 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wikq225913 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2017 at 10:26pm
Yes, neighbors are a perennial story, you can not hide from them, especially if these are grandmothers - gossips. I agree with you, many relatives and even strangers often climb into someone else's life. This of course, very annoying and annoying to any person. But can I ask you in which country you live? What is this culture, in which it is necessary to have a child after 2 years of living together? And if a married couple does not want children? In your country, are not there people who are not going to have children? My sister and I were at BioTexCom also. But because of another problem, because she needed to consult about the surrogate maternity. Because she already had several unsuccessful attempts at IVF. And this greatly influenced her well-being. She was overweight, and she was in constant stress, because of this, she stopped taking care of herself, became impotent. Her husband decided that it would be better to use the service of a surrogate motherhood, and my sister should not be tortured anymore.Of course, we went to Ukraine all together. I can say that my sister was not happy about this. But here it is worth adding that my sister is very infantile, she is not very serious. Therefore, she always needs someone's advice and control. And since we assumed that her husband will deal with all organizational issues, the sister will be bored. And if she is alone in a foreign city, this can lead to a new depression. It seems to me that we did the right thing, that we went along with them. Were you surprised by the building of the clinic? We thought that we were going to a regular hospital, but everything turned out differently. I think the clinic resembles a huge villa, besides the clinic is in the center of the city, so when my sister was at a doctor's reception we walked around the city. In general, we have a good impression of this clinic. The clinic took care of everything. Of course, there were queues to some doctors, since we arrived just on the day when the clinic had many patients. But this is not unusual, there are queues in each clinic. We even thought that this is good, then there are experienced doctors. After all, in a bad clinic there will never be queues. Therefore, we waited with this thought submissively.In general, the surrogate mother is already found, so soon they fly there again. But now only my sister's husband and sister.But my sister does not regret that decided to surrogate motherhood.
sara225138 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara225138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2017 at 7:06am
Hey

Congratulation for the motherhood. It seems everything will become okay with you. I am facing an infertility issue too. Still working and thinking about it.

Thank you
tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2019 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Sheila224593 Sheila224593 wrote:

Hello Ladies,

I'm glad this forum enables me to share my story and encourage/inform someone somewhere.

In my culture, after you get married people expect you to conceive almost immediately. If by two years down the line you have no child, my friend you are in for it. By that I mean all types of insults especially from your mean in-laws. It means that the neighbours will always shoot curious glances at you to see if you are pregnant so that they can be the first to break the news in their gossip groups. It means some people openly and heartlessly calling you a witch.

Well, that has been my story until I visited BioTexCom in Kiev where I received IVF. My husband is so excited! At least soon, this time,the neighbours will have something new to talk about!

Hi, I am very happy for you, I hope you are also very happy because of your motherhood. You know, my friends are also going to go to this clinic for prior consultation. However, they are interested in the surrogacy program. That is why they decided to go to Ukraine. According to different information, this clinic works in this area at a high level. Accordingly, they decided to go exactly to this place. As for your environment, your friends, close relatives and neighbors, I consider their behavior unacceptable in the 21st century. Of course, I understand that different countries and different religions have a great influence on the worldview and views of people living in a particular culture. But we must not forget that there is ethics, moral principles and private life. And each of us has the right not to be frank with others and not share our problems with them. In addition, having problems conceiving a child, you do not become an “atypical” or “bad” person. And from their side it is very strange to be introduced into your private life. When I read such posts, I am always outraged by the behavior of such people, whether they are relatives, friends, or even neighbors.And often, such situations arise a lot, despite the fact that the views of society are changing. But, despite the condemnations from the environment, you were able to fulfill your dream and become a mother. And this is very wonderful and I hope that my friends will also be fine. I wish you to be the mother of the second baby.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2019 at 5:29pm
I am very sorry that your relatives are so cruel to you. It is outrageous that they did not support you in this situation. Unfortunately, today many women in a similar situation are left without the support of relatives. Many childless couples who decide on IVF, joining the surrogacy program, and the use of donated eggs do not find approval from their older relatives. Many of them do not understand that reproductive medicine is developing rapidly. And everything that used to be an exception to the rule is a routine today. And the number of infertile couples only increases over the years.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2020 at 3:52pm
Oh, unfortunately, families with similar views still exist in our society. Although I think that their judgments are absolutely wrong. Now everyone has the right to choose whether to have children or not. Moreover, if a person has a problem with conception or infertility. I am very glad that they helped you in this clinic. Have your or donated eggs been used? Was your first cycle successful?
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2020 at 6:07pm
Sorry, but in what country do you live? Does our society still adhere to such views? This is outrageous, I do not understand why you are communicating with them. And how do they feel about sick people? Also consider them an outcast? But each of us can get sick. And problems with conception arise more and more often. I don’t understand why these people are so heartless. It is cool that IVF was successful !!
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 4:05pm
Yes, girls, I also do not understand why this is possible in our time. Relatives should support each other, but definitely not condemn. Otherwise, such relatives are more like enemies. Sometimes, even enemies do not do as much evil as close relatives. I would not be able to communicate with such people. After all, to listen to such reproaches would be simply impossible. And this does not depend on the presence of problems with conception or infertility. Even if a woman or family does not want children at all - this is their choice and right!
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 10:57am
What a story... For a long time and everywhere - the hearth of all problems is stupid people.
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 11:01am
In this sense, I like a French proverb: "If you want to live well, live quietly." My point is that it is not necessary for anyone to know about your domestic affairs. At the clinic where I was (Feskov clinic), I heard from an acquaintance that during the surrogate program she even found a website where they sell silicone belly pads for different gestational age, ordered 4 of them and wore them, so that even her parents did not know about the surrogate mother.
 Post Reply Post Reply