FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDonor eggs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JW206350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW206350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donor eggs
    Posted: 08 October 2017 at 2:47pm
Hi - Has anyone here had a donor egg transfer in another country? If you did, were you able to take the drugs to prepare your endometrium via your Doctor, or did you have to go through a clinic. I am hoping I can do it via my GP to save money as it costs a lot to go overseas as it is.
Sponsored Links

CrafteaChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrafteaChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2018 at 8:03pm
Heya,

You’ve probably found this info out by now but we just went through a donor egg cycle in Europe, & I just gave my prescription from the clinic to my gp, & she wrote me an nz version of the prescription.

Wishing you luck with your treatment.
TTC 10/11
IVF#1 3/13 6frosties
1xChem,1xMiscarriage,4xBFN, 3xCancelledFETs
IVF#2 3/15 BFN
IVF#3 8/15 BFN
IVF#4 10/15 CP,2frosties
IVF#5 02/16 2frosties,PGS on 4 frosties,1 normal,tx=MC7wks
IVF#6 12/16
tori236713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tori236713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2019 at 12:34am
Hi, I recently learned that it is better to go for this to Europe, for example, to Ukraine or Georgia. However, in this forum, many participants speak positively about Ukrainian clinics. Therefore, I would advise you to study the information about them better. And then you can contact them to discuss more detailed information. Unfortunately, I did not study this question to perfection. Therefore, I can not tell you more accurate information. Since, at the moment I am helping my friends find a good surrogacy clinic. Since the amount of information is very large, and time is short, I decided to help them for a reason. But, we have already decided on one center of reproductive medicine, where they will definitely go for preliminary consultation. If you're interested, I can share our "find" with you. It also has the option you need. In fact, you are giving good advice. In Europe, you can save a lot of money. Some clinics also provide accommodation and food for their clients. Consequently, this is an additional saving of your money.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 6:58pm
Reproductive medicine is now developed in many countries. You can contact the clinics and clarify information regarding your question. As far as I know, this option is quite common. I advise you to consider foreign clinics. Among them there are many places in the highest rating. In addition, often there the cost of this service is cheaper. Regarding the preparation for this procedure, you need to consult a doctor.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2020 at 7:26pm
Oh, today, many couples need donated eggs. Therefore, many clinics provide such services. However, when you say that the cost of donor eggs abroad can be high, you are mistaken. On the contrary, in some countries the price of such a service is much lower. For example, in Ukraine there are good clinics with a lower cost for such services. I advise you to pay attention to them. You need to analyze, compare prices and only then make the final decision.
 Post Reply Post Reply