New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to increase the chances of conception after 35
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow to increase the chances of conception after 35

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 8:47am
Yes, this is a very interesting topic for discussion. For what period of time can eggs be frozen? How is the donor search process going? I also heard that donor cells are better than frozen ones. Do you think this is true or myth? It seems to me that the use of donor cells is accompanied by psychological stress? How to accept the fact that the child will be genetically non-native?
Sponsored Links

Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 9:19am
As far as I know, eggs can be frozen for an unlimited period. But I repeat again, you must understand that at 50-55 you most likely need the help of a surrogate. There is ananomineous and non-anonymous donation. Not anonymous - when the donor is a close relative of the woman, anonymous - the donor is selected from the existing base. Healthy women under the age of 35 who already have healthy children are accepted as donors. In my opinion, it is better to use the services of anonymous donors from the clinic database. You also asked me a question about donated and frozen eggs. In my opinion, this is not a very correct question. Donor and frozen cells cannot be compared. Because donor eggs can also be frozen. Therefore, you can compare frozen and fresh eggs. To some extent, it’s completely correct that fresh eggs are better. But it all depends on how much each clinic has learned to cryopreserve oocytes and, accordingly, defrost.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 9:32am
I have not yet determined my attitude to surrogacy. But how do you feel about this? On the one hand, if a young healthy woman is carrying a child, this is a great advantage. But on the other hand, probably from the psychological point of view of the genetic mother, this fact will be very difficult to accept. Since she will constantly worry about how the surrogate feels herself, what she eats and so on. And all this has to endure for 9 months. In addition, it is not always possible for a surrogate to get pregnant the first time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 9:45am
I have a positive attitude towards surrogacy. There are situations when a woman has health problems that do not allow her to bear a child. They can be both from the genital organs (absence of the uterus - congenital or acquired), endometrial pathology or problems from the kidneys, from the cardiovascular system. Then she is recommended surrogacy. And only assisted reproductive technologies can help with this.

There are such options that a girl is born without a uterus. The uterus cannot be made artificially, it cannot be grown. At least at this stage, uterine transplantation cannot be done. There are cases when a woman’s uterus is removed according to indications as a result of surgical intervention. Then a surrogacy program is also needed.

If we talk about the psychological aspect of this process, I can say that it is ambiguous. However, I believe that for most women who can not conceive for a long time or bear a child, this does not matter much. Of course, every woman will worry about the health of the surrogate. That is why it is better to choose a surrogate from the database of clinics, and not look for them on the Internet or among friends.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 9:55am
Yes, surrogacy is also suitable for women who have frozen their eggs and want to become a mother after 45-55 years. Of course, in this case, childbirth can be dangerous for a woman's health. In addition, at this age, many women have chronic diseases that can worsen. But I believe that for surrogacy should be appropriate evidence. Also, this option is suitable for women who can not bear a child with frequent miscarriages, right? But unfortunately, not every country allows surrogacy. I completely agree with you regarding the search for a surrogate on the Internet or among friends - this is the worst option.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2019 at 10:01am
That's right. The eggs of the genetic mother are taken, connected with the sperm of her husband. And then they are transferred to the uterine cavity of a knownly healthy surrogate. This is regulated by many factors. It does not happen that a person just decided to resort to surrogacy, without medical indications. There should be certain indications: either from the genitals - fibromyomas, synechia, absence or underdeveloped uterus, or from extragenital pathologies.

A potential surrogate must have his own healthy child. And she should not have any diseases that can interfere with the gestation of pregnancy. And she must undergo a certain examination before planning a pregnancy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 1:15pm
I would like to discuss in detail the psychological aspect of surrogacy. I saw a lot of TV shows in which the surrogate refused to give the baby after childbirth. Do you think such situations really exist in practice? Also, for many people the opinion of their relatives is very important. But the older generation does not always favorably perceive this way of giving birth to a child.
This fact can be hidden from strangers, but it is very difficult to tolerate discussions of close relatives. Do you think that these aspects have a strong influence on the decision to use the services of a surrogate?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 1:35pm
It seems to me that such situations practically do not arise. After all, a woman agrees to become a surrogate for the sake of receiving money. To do this, she needs to bear a child, give birth and give the baby to genetic parents. In my opinion, a different situation more often arises. A surrogate may be dishonest and start drinking alcohol and taking nicotine during pregnancy. It seems to me, this happens if the role of a surrogate is played by a family friend or a girl who was found on the Internet. Surrogacy is a very responsible process. Therefore, in my opinion, it is better to seek help in a specialized clinic. Clinics that value their reputation always carefully check women who want to become a surrogate. You asked me a question about the opinions of relatives and their influence on the final decision of the couple, but I can not answer it unequivocally. Of course, there are couples for whom the opinion of their relatives is important. However, in my opinion, we need to live the way we want, regardless of the opinions of the people around us.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 1:53pm
Unfortunately for me and my husband, the opinion of our relatives is very important. Therefore, if we want to freeze the eggs and then use the services of a surrogate, we will have to discuss this at a family council. You must understand me, our relatives are a huge support for us. We are really very close with them, so they will be very offended if we do not ask their opinions on such an important decision. However, I completely agree with you that we need to make the final decision on our own.

Of course, you are absolutely right, if we decide to use the services of a surrogate in the future, we will contact the clinic. Searching for a surrogate among friends or relatives is the wrong decision. It seems to me that most couples oppose the surrogate to see the child in the future. In my opinion, the baby should not know that he was born with the help of a surrogate.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 2:27pm
I do not know which country you currently reside in. But I have to tell you that if you want to use the services of a commercial surrogate, you may have to go abroad.

The issue of surrogacy in different countries is solved differently. In many states, such as France, Germany, Portugal and Bulgaria, it is completely prohibited. In others, such as Britain, Denmark and Belgium, only non-profit surrogacy is allowed. Biological parents pay the costs of the surrogate mother, but she is not supposed to reward. These measures should protect low-income women who take extreme measures to make money. Proponents of this view say that those who need money are participating in the surrogacy program. Finally, in Russia, some states of the USA, Ukraine and India, surrogacy is fully permitted.

But, if certain conditions are met: for example, most often the surrogate should already have his own child and she should have financial stability.

For visa reasons, it is advisable to consider Russia and Ukraine. But in Ukraine, the prices for these services are lower. In Ukraine, the main payment is about thirty thousand dollars, not including medical services. In Russia, the price is about two times higher. By law, a surrogate must already have a child. This is due to the fact that pregnancy and childbirth are always a risk. Including the risk of the inability to have children in the future.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 2:44pm
This is actually a very difficult question. I did not even imagine that in some countries commercial surrogacy was prohibited. I also know that the cost of surrogacy in America is $ 150,000. For us this is a very big price, probably if we consider surrogacy in the future, you will choose another country. But I still haven’t decided whether to freeze the eggs. But I am scared by the fact that I will have to use donor material if the eggs are not frozen in time. I understand that today it is a standard option. But maybe I'm still not mentally prepared for this. In addition, probably we will need to find out more about the laws regarding this issue in each country.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2019 at 2:59pm
By law, a surrogate mother cannot be an egg donor at the same time. This is an important clarification: for example, in the USA, similar requirements were introduced after in 1986 a surrogate, who was also the biological mother of the child, refused to give the baby to the biological father and his wife. In Russia, a child is transferred to biological parents with the consent of a surrogate. A woman, however, has the right not to sign papers. The country has a presumption of motherhood and the mother is the woman who gave birth to a baby. But it is important to note that, by law, couples and single women who, for medical reasons, cannot have a child on their own, can use the services of a surrogate. But, the law does not say anything about single men. Perhaps the most flexible laws regarding surrogacy are in Ukraine. But there, only married couples can join the surrogacy program.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 1:53pm
Very interesting information, indeed, this question is quite serious. And who can not be a surrogate, and also what are the contraindications to this process? Probably, all applicants for this role are rigorous selection. Although this is not surprising, because if the clinic values its reputation, then they should be responsible in choosing a surrogate. As for Ukraine, you don’t know which clinics are considered the best there? I understand that there reproductive medicine is very developed. After all, I have heard many times about treatment in this country.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 2:01pm
Hi girls, I haven’t visited this forum for a long time. But today I went in and saw your correspondence. In Ukraine, there are really a lot of surrogacy clinics. Yes, there really is very developed reproductive medicine. And importantly, there are relatively low prices for these services. But I would recommend you contact biotexcom, on this forum you can read more about this place. There are a lot of positive reviews about them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 2:09pm
Hi, thanks for your recommendation, it will be useful for us. I am also very glad that you joined our conversation. You see, my husband and I are over 35 years old, and this age is critical for many couples. Even despite the fact that recently more and more people are thinking about the birth of a child after 40 years old. But over the years, the quality of the eggs deteriorates, it scares me very much. In addition, we dream of two children. But I guess that most likely we will have to freeze the eggs for the birth of a second child. And if we want a second baby 8-10 years after the birth of our first child, then we will have to use the services of a surrogate. After all, I’m not sure that my state of health will allow me to bear a child after 45 years.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 2:25pm
It is very good that you plan to have two children. But you must understand that in order to join the surrogacy program there must be medical indications. Perhaps at age 45 you will be able to bear the child yourself. But you may be offered to do IVF if you can not conceive a child yourself or want to use frozen eggs. In fact, you should not worry in advance. Concentrate on the birth of the first baby, and then you will think about the second. I read that you cannot stop smoking. But you need to do this as soon as possible, because it greatly affects your health and reduces the chances of pregnancy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 2:36pm
Hi, welcome to our conversation. Yes, I heard about the clinic, which you recommended a lot of positive reviews. It’s great that there is a place where childless couples are really helped. I even watched their videos on YouTube earlier. Amanda previously asked who could not be a surrogate. I would like to answer her this question, since it is really very important.

First of all, the surrogate must be completely healthy. She must have her own healthy children. Potential surrogate should not be older than 35 years. But there are some more important details. She should not be overweight, as obesity is one of the reasons for the development of diseases of the cardiovascular system.

Therefore, if a woman has problems with weight, she cannot become a surrogate. The presence of bad habits - smoking, alcohol and mind-altering drugs have a detrimental effect on the fetal development. Their presence is strictly contraindicated. A history of pregnancy complications - premature birth, bleeding during pregnancy and other complications are a strict contraindication.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 2:45pm
Yes, these are very important points; the surrogate must be completely healthy. It is really very important that the pregnancy proceeds well and the baby is born healthy. That is why it is necessary to contact specialized surrogacy clinics. Then the chances of finding a healthy surrogate will be very high. I don’t understand people who are looking for a surrogate on the Internet. After all, to check how honest this person is is simply impossible. Such a surrogate can say anything about himself, even fake a certificate of health status.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2019 at 5:56pm
I would like to know what you think in about the Ukrainian laws regarding surrogacy? Are there any flaws in the legislation regarding this issue? Will there be any surprises in the process of registering a child? After all, the legal side of the issue is also very important in this process. Does the clinic help in registering documents for the child? I would really like to know your opinion. After all, you have been registered on this forum for a very long time and know a lot of useful information. I will be very grateful if you give me a more detailed answer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 8:04am
The reproductive technology of surrogacy in Ukraine is becoming more widespread. Quite often, this is due to the fact that foreign couples who want to get a child apply for appropriate services, and in their countries this practice is not available. This is legal in Ukraine, there are such clinics, whose lawyers help draw up the necessary documents.
Most European countries today are abandoning this technology. And in fact, surrogacy is allowed only in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus and some US states. The stereotype is widespread that poor women are becoming a surrogate in Ukraine. In reality, this is not so. Most women who become surrogate are not poor, but they need material resources due to certain circumstances. I know cases when it came to money for the education of a child, for the treatment of close relatives. There is a category of women who solve in this way the issues of keeping children after a divorce from her husband.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>