New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to increase the chances of conception after 35
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow to increase the chances of conception after 35

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 8:12am
How does surrogacy fit into current Ukrainian legislation? Unfortunately in Russia, legislation is on the side of the surrogate. This is undoubtedly very bad for genetic parents. After all, there is a high probability of not getting a child if the surrogate changes his mind. Each of the genetic parents wants to be sure that his child will stay with him. And of course, everyone wants this fact to be approved by law. What is the situation with this issue in Ukraine?
Sponsored Links

luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 8:26am
In Ukraine, there is no special law that would regulate this area of ​​reproductive technology. But there is a special rule in the Family Code. This norm states that the origin of a child born using the reproductive technology of surrogacy is determined by biological parents. So, the Family Code clearly regulates the relationship of surrogacy. In accordance with this rule, parental rights belong to spouses who have consented to the use of assisted reproductive technologies.
Accordingly, the norm on registration of such a child is spelled out. Parents independently register it after birth with the relevant medical documents. The legislation of Ukraine clearly establishes the birth and origin of such a child, but does not regulate any more issues. They are governed by civil law, since this is a contractual relationship. That is, there are no clear limitations. There is also a corresponding order from the Ministry of Health regulating this reproductive technology exclusively from a medical point of view.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 8:37am
According to Ukrainian law, surrogates do not have rights to the child who was born? I hope that I understand you correctly. If this is true, it is very good for genetic parents. After all, they can not be afraid that after birth, their baby may remain with a surrogate. For genetic parents who have been waiting for a baby for a very long time, this would be a tragedy. Moreover, people spend money on this process and their time. And if they fail, it can kill the belief that they will ever be able to have children.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 9:08am
I understand that you were in Ukraine and went through a surrogacy program. How much did taxi, translator services and accommodation cost you? And did you paid all sum of money at once? Share your impressions about this country please. And also I would like to know how much you had to spend as a whole? Unless of course you want to share this. Did you understand everything that was explained to you in the clinic?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 9:15am
Yes, we were in this country, in biotexcom. They have packages for their services, so you can choose the most suitable for you. You can find more details on their website or contact a program coordinator, who will answer all your questions. We contacted them a couple of times and they answered really fast, so you won’t have to wait for days or weeks. We were met at the airport, provided with comfortable apt and food. We had a manager, who translated everything. The cost of taxi, translator services and accommodation is already included into the package. So there were no extra payments at all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2019 at 10:02am
Of course, there were other couples from different countries. They also had their own manager who spoke their language and translated all the information for them. We managed to chat with a couple from China. In fact, this was another reason that convinced us to sign a contract with the clinic, there were many people. We waited in line for a couple of hours, but I can’t say that this is a flaw. Having seen all these pairs, we were convinced that this is not a hoax. The clinic found SM for us in 2.5 months. We thought it would take much longer. Therefore, when the program coordinator contacted us shortly after our first visit and informed us of this wonderful news, we were pleasantly surprised! We did not even think that it would be so fast.
Colin265650 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin265650 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 11:13am
Indeed, different doctors offer many procedures and medicines to increase the chances of conception after 35. We also had such a problem, and we could not conceive a baby for 15 years. We really tried everything. Honestly, I didn't want to make ECO, and I always refused when they offered me this. I went to various warm-up and stimulation procedures in the hospital. We even ordered a GAINSWave home appliance. We went to monasteries and different churches, prayed to God. So 4 years ago we were lucky to born our first daughter and after a year the second baby. I don't know what exactly helped us, but I know that you must never lose faith.

Edited by Colin265650 - 14 May 2021 at 11:15am
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2021 at 1:24pm
Perhaps reproductive technology is the best thing that could have happened to our civilization. Whereas previously infertile couples were doomed to the absence of their own children, now, thanks to IVF and surrogacy, they can become parents. I am so happy now, thanks to the Feskov clinic (https://www.mother-surrogate.com) in Ukraine and the surrogate mother.
Clara269192 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clara269192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2021 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Amanda250156 Amanda250156 wrote:

Thanks for the recommendation, you give useful tips! But I also think that it is very important to check the level of hormones. Since hormonal disorders can cause many problems that directly and indirectly affect conception. This is perhaps even more important than proper nutrition and exercise. Although I do not deny that nutrition and a healthy lifestyle affect the ability to conceive. Despite this, abandoning the use of familiar foods can be very difficult. In addition, losing weight over the years is already more difficult than in youth.

Sorry for chiming in to the thread so late, just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Yoga can totally help you shed pounds if that's your goal.

Yoga burns calories when done the right way, that's for sure!

If you are serious about losing weight and getting fit, you might want to implement a 60-minute power yoga and/or vinyasa flow practice at least five to six days per week.

This yoga weight loss program was easy to follow and worked flawlessly for me.

Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable. Dynamic Sequencing means you'll always be challenged regardless of your current level.

If you want to follow my example, think about coupling your practice with a whole foods diet for optimal results.

Good luck!

Mandy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123