FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLet's talk about surrogacy!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2019 at 10:07am
Some surrogacy clinics offer options for surrogate mothers in different countries. This can help circumnavigate costs and unfavorable legislation. If you’re looking into options abroad, make sure that your chosen surrogacy clinic has an excellent reputation and has worked with those countries regularly. Meeting potential surrogate mothers can be just as nerve-wracking as it is exciting! Make sure that your surrogacy clinic of choice allows you the option to meet with multiple candidates. Also consider how much time you and your family will need with a potential surrogate mother to decide if she is the right fit. Feel comfortable discussing any hesitations or concerns with your surrogacy clinic.
Sponsored Links

Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2019 at 10:11am
Choosing a surrogacy clinic that fits needs also means choosing a clinic that makes you and your family feel prioritized. Make sure that your surrogacy clinic of choice not only has an excellent reputation, but also experience, and a staff that you feel comfortable with. The best surrogacy clinics will assign you a liaison or point of contact to manage your case. Choose a surrogacy clinic that can help you with all aspects of the process. Choosing a clinic that is highly regarded for both its surrogacy programs and its medical advances. Make sure that your clinic of choice is ready and experienced with not only surrogacy, but IVF and cryobank technologies. There are lots of treatment choices you should be aware of.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2019 at 10:16am
Indeed, it is very important that the clinic provides all services. This applies particularly to the donor material. IVF is the backbone of surrogacy programs everywhere. Medical science is an ever-changing field, and your surrogacy clinic must be up to speed with any advances in technology. Cryobank technologies allow both your genetic material and your stem cells to be stored. You may have heard about how important retrieving and storing umbilical cord blood can be for the future health of your child. Surrogacy clinics that offer facilities to store genetic material can prove extremely useful should multiple rounds of IVF be required.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2019 at 10:21am
When choosing a surrogate motherhood clinic, everything is important! I can’t even say which aspect is more important: medical, financial or legal. A good institution should be thought out in everything. Choosing the right surrogacy clinic for your family can feel overwhelming. Once you have found the right fit, you will undoubtedly be more assured and confident. The right surrogacy clinic will be with you every step of the way. Take the time to choose your clinic carefully, because you and your family are worth it!
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2020 at 3:26pm
Indeed, when choosing a clinic, it is important to consider all aspects. I agree with you that Biotexcom is the best option in this case. And by the way, it’s great that they have such an option as Skype calls. After all, we can ask them all the questions that interest us. This is very convenient, taking into account the fact that this clinic is located in Ukraine. By the way, are you following updates on their YouTube channel? I recently watched their new video, which turned out to be very useful for me.
pradip267079 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pradip267079 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2021 at 9:03am
The loopholes in the laws regarding Surrogacy in Ukraine had caused several scandals in the past. It is high time that the government sets its laws in place so that surrogacy helps aspiring and intended parents to get children without any malpractices taking place. People need to discuss and evaluate these things. See more at https://globalstarsurrogacy.com/
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2021 at 10:39am
Hello, it would be great if the author of the topic could tell how his surrogacy program went! There are many clinics in Ukraine, different ones are discussed here. I had positive experiences with the Feskov clinic! Although many people talked us out of going to Ukraine. "Where are you guys going? There is Chernobyl! There is Donbass! You won't see any money or children." My husband and I were scared. However, many people from the showbiz come here, and we learned about the clinic from a famous person.
We arrived in Kharkov, we were greeted by a nice employee who spoke English. The city is beautiful, huge, modern. Very nice people everywhere. The Feskov clinic is the most advanced. No useless information, everything about the case, clear and precise. Immediately informed us of all the risks and offered several options.
In UK, the doctors completely dissuaded us from success. They said that nothing could be done and that we should accept or take a child from an orphanage. We were happy because we paid for a result that was achieved. If it is impossible to get your own eggs, the clinic offers donor eggs. But fortunately we didn't get there. The skilled doctors woke up my ovaries. the biggest miracle was our long awaited baby! We knew in advance that we were going to have a boy, because the sex selection service was also included in the package. There are reviews of couples on their YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMcG9niu8Y&list=PL23nwpXwH2Wj3yU9ZeGhaoUtLT4OEUbZu
Regarding surrogacy, I found a Ukrainian law translated into English. I recommend everyone to read it. https://www.mother-surrogate.com/pdf/surrogate_motherhood_law.pdf
Nona267445 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nona267445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 8:32am
My husband and I are happy parents of a girl Jessy! We are sooo grateful! We thought that the words “mom!” And “dad” won’t be ever about us. I was diagnosed with endometrial hyperplasia, I come through a lot…after all of this we started to think about the surrogacy. We were afraid…
We started to search all the information, we’ve read tonnes of boards, and support groups…after all this research we’ve came to conclusion that Ukraine is the best option. First of all because of legal transparency of the process. We chose Biotexcom. The fact that I didn’t loose my mind during the process was a nice surprise for me! All the process was smooth and calm, even comfortable, I would say. We keep in touch with our surrogate, she is very nice! The exit process was easy and fast! Happy ending!
Linda267492 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda267492 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 1:56pm
Last several years for our family was the saddest and the scariest. We are both 45, you know “the clock is ticking”.
We come through 7 circles of Hell trying to define what was the reason of our infertility. We have spent all our money on medical tests and check ups, we come through 4 failed IVF cycles. The last one make it clear that I can’t became pregnant by myself, my body just denied to stick a baby, and surrogacy is our only option.
We decided to take all the risk and contact one of the ukrainian agencies ( before this the Ukraine was only country from the politic news)
To chose serious trustworthy is another kind of challenge.
And tbh Ukraine is our the first and the last place to go, because the main problem is like always - time and money. We afraid to lost our last chance to became parents, afraid just to waste our last savings.
Is here anyone who already dealt with the Ukrainian agencies? Any advise?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234