FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHows the working from home going? Any tips?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User231448 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote User231448 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hows the working from home going? Any tips?
    Posted: 01 April 2020 at 11:31pm
Hi
For those of you working from home during the lock down, how are you finding it?

I don't normally have my children home with me during the day (they're school age) so I usually work in relative peace. For me, the tip I've picked up that has been most helpful is to have a routine - when the kids know that at 10am we stop for morning tea or at 4pm we go for a big walk, I find I can defer(most) interruptions to the timetable. Having a stopwatch so they can see (without constantly asking you) how long till they get to have a book read, or help with the lego creation helps.
That and giving yourself a HUGE amount of grace, and sometimes just stopping for that big cuddle (that you need too!) helps   

I can see that would work for older children - but has anyone else have tips that are working for if you have toddlers roaming and causing chaos!
Sponsored Links

Amber265619 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber265619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2020 at 8:40am
My eldest son is studying at school online, and the youngest does not go to kindergarten because there is quarantine. I work 8 hours a day at home, so I taught the children to be busy, they do not need my constant attention. During my lunch break we go to the park near the house, walk and go home, the eldest son continues his studies, and the youngest one plays. In the beginning, it was difficult, but I taught them to be a little independent. For the younger one I always cook lunch and snacks in advance, he does not need to call me, the older one has lunch with him. Three months ago it seemed to be unreal.
Alex249728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex249728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2021 at 3:32pm
difficult!! especially with another kid. OMG can we go back to normal life??? please
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2021 at 4:16pm
I like it, my bossed informed that we won't come back to our office
Me 38, DH 42
#1IVF - BNF, no implantation
#2IVF - BNF, mc
changed clinics, 1st appointment Gdansk - June 2018
#3IVF - Gdansk Poland, Dec 2018
caroline266933 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroline266933 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2021 at 4:47pm
So a few days of almost losing my mind while trying to work and watch my 5 year old son I figured out a way to keep him busy he gets to watch children songs and learns different colors as well as the alphabet
Check this out: https://shrinke.me/meOs
caroline266933 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caroline266933 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2021 at 4:48pm
My son really likes the videos

Edited by caroline266933 - 07 April 2021 at 4:50pm
kane266955 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kane266955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2021 at 11:11am
Buy Real registered EU drivers license |
Instant EU License: Buy Real registered EU drivers license 
buy driving license|
driver license germany |
how to buy a car with no drivers license     |
buy a driving license |
Buy Eu Driver's Licenses Online |
Kaufen Sie einen echten registrierten Führerschein |
Buy Registered German driving license |
Buy Real registered EU drivers license without testing |
Kaufen Sie einen echten deutschen Führerschein online|
Real drivers license for sale online |
Buy Real registered EU drivers license |
Instant EU License: Buy Real registered EU drivers license 
buy driving license|
driver license germany |
Buy registered drivers license |
Real drivers license for sale online |
Buy registered drivers license |
Order Novelty drivers license for sale Online |
buy a car without drivers license     |
buy a driver license online     |
buy a new driving license |
-Buy eu driving licence
-Buy driving licence
-Buy drivers license
-Buy Uk drivers License
-Buy registered driving license
-Buy fake and Real driving licence
-Buy registered driving license
-Buy Real registered EU drivers license
WEBSITE LINK : https://instanteulicense.com/
EMAIL : info@instanteulicense.com
CALL/TEXT +31684589349
WHATSAPP: +31684589349

https://instanteulicense.com/[URL= ][/URL]https://instanteulicense.com/
tracey267010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracey267010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2021 at 7:31am
Work from home isn’t a big thing. But it has some difficulties compared to virtual work. You should be responsible and need to maintain work discipline and need to avoid distractions when you’re working at home to stay productive.
 Post Reply Post Reply