FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHome insurance question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anna252936 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna252936 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home insurance question
    Posted: 08 July 2020 at 10:42am
Hello Victor248442! We had a similar problem recently! I would say that it is hard to get money from the insurance company. So, I wouldn't count on getting extra money from them. We've got almost nothing for our roof and wasted a lot of time.
Sponsored Links

NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2020 at 10:59am
Hello to everybody! I would like to say that different companies have their own policies on that. The first thing you have to do is to check with the company. You can find almost everything it in the contract if you can understand it. Last year my neighbour renovated almost the whole house on his insurance money. He replaced all pipes, wires and roof. When my wife spoke to them, they sent her this link https://www.moneyexpert.com/home-insurance/ and we found a new company with lower rates. Now we also thinking of replacing our roof and repairing our deck.

Edited by NicholasBlak252766 - 08 July 2020 at 11:03am
 Post Reply Post Reply