New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Worrying Chemical Odour on Treasures Nappy Pants?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWorrying Chemical Odour on Treasures Nappy Pants?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Colton262569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colton262569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worrying Chemical Odour on Treasures Nappy Pants?
    Posted: 10 August 2020 at 12:30pm
Has anyone recently experienced an alarming smell of chemicals on Nappy Pants recently over the last week and a half? I returned two packets to the supermarket today and the supermarket said that there had been a chemical spill and the rep had come and removed all the nappies from the shelves.

Did you know that the Treasures Nappy Pants are NOT New Zealand Made, they are MADE In POLAND. It says so on the packet. Treasures customer services line was unable to tell me what the chemical spill was. I have used over half a packet on my toddler and returned the rest of the packet when the back of my nose/throat started to get irritated by smelling them. The customer services line said that they knew of the problem and said that the nappies effected had been taken off the supermarket shelves, as there had been a chemical spill somewhere that had contaminated them. They assured me that the chemical was not harmful but couldn't tell me what it was or where the spill occured. Would love to hear from anyone who knows anything more about this or has purchased any Nappy Pants or nappies with a noticeable smell.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply