FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCan you help me learn English?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Max265389 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max265389 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you help me learn English?
    Posted: 02 April 2021 at 7:07pm
Hi guys, I want to learn English. I know a little English. I'm looking for someone who can speak English to me. I can teach you Turkish too
Sponsored Links

NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2021 at 7:26pm
I hope you already found someone to teach you!! Good luck with learning English!! I hope you do really well and learn it well. I learned it before and kept on practicing it until I was confident enough. You will find it really useful because there are so many people who speak it and use it. Even on the internet. there are a lot of English things so that can make you practice also
Rachel265687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel265687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2021 at 7:27pm
Oh hello, I would like someone to help me, if you can I'll be glad.
Mitra266835 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitra266835 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2021 at 5:20pm
We are studying it now. But the difficulty is that we have to write a lot of written work, with different data on language and other features. That's why I was also lucky enough to find a good ranking of writing companies for such papers at https://onlinewritersrating.com/ . It helped me a lot. That's why I recommend looking here and reading more about it in detail. I hope I was able to help!
Philipp267088 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philipp267088 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2021 at 3:58pm
If each of us speaks English, then we will understand each other wherever in the world we are. Therefore, everyone needs to learn English, in my opinion. I try to learn at least 10 new words in English every day, but if in college I get an assignment to write an essay in English, then this is a problem for me and I contact to Rush My Essay Speaking in English is not so difficult if you compare with writing where you need to follow the grammar rules.

Edited by Philipp267088 - 08 July 2021 at 8:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply