FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNumber of scammers since CS:GO has become a free

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Number of scammers since CS:GO has become a free
    Posted: 13 April 2021 at 7:50am
Valve's efforts to create Counter-Strike: Global Offensive free-to-play gave the game a much-needed boost after months of decline, helping it reach the highest number ever recorded in the series. It is no coincidence that the number of Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) bans has increased markedly, and during December 2018, more than 600,000 accounts were hit by the developer's hammer. I guess I can't understand why so many players want to cheat and risk getting caught.
Sponsored Links

NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2021 at 6:44pm
Yop! There're too many scammers!
AngelllsCrs266411 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelllsCrs266411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2021 at 11:23pm
I played CS:GO for a very long time, but because of cheaters and hackers, I stopped playing this game! In 2018, I met cheaters for the first time and they were killing me the whole game! Then I got angry and decided to download the cheats too to get back at them! But after a while, because of these cheats, I was hacked! All my weapon skins are gone :(
Then I started betting on esports! I read the articles https://globalcsgo.com/gambling-sites/ and began to bet. For 3 years, I earned myself a car and paid off all my loans. If you're a cheater and you like to play, know I hate you, but you helped me to change my life.
Owen267078 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen267078 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2021 at 4:33pm
Well, there have always been scammers. The main thing is to always be careful under any conditions.
Alexandera267217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexandera267217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2021 at 5:33pm
Scammers are everywhere. Try to play and not respond to strangers. I also began to play online games much less because of scammers. At a minimum, they simply spoil the game when they buy a pumped account and play with you in the same team and spoil your rating. And as a maximum, they can deceive you, promise you skins, and for example, and throw off a virus file, or offer to play online roulette to win something. In the end, you'll lose real money. I met such people and always check the sites now find more information here

Edited by Alexandera267217 - 30 June 2021 at 6:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply