FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDo you have a skin care routine?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Max265389 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max265389 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you have a skin care routine?
    Posted: 11 May 2021 at 11:31pm
Or are you all just a bunch of cool people who don't care about their looks?

I just used neutrogena toner and cleanser and immediately noticed the difference. Perhaps apply a mud mask later.
Sponsored Links

Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 8:33am
If it's chemical based, don't put on your faced.
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 8:38am
Unfortunately, I realized too late that I needed to take care of my skin as thoroughly as possible, which led me to the fact that the skin of my face began to age quickly and became wrinkled.
I didn't know how to stop this and spent a lot of time on various forums. Finally, I was lucky that I found out about some exercises for the muscles of the face. Most likely, you have heard about Face Yoga exercises.
The Exciting Benefits of Face Yoga:
100% Natural and Non-Invasive
10-15 Minutes / Day
The $ 1,000,000 Beauty Secret
Regain your confidence
If you don't want to spend a lot of time and money on your skin but want to look great, faceyoga.com exercises are what you need.
 Post Reply Post Reply