FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust ’07 Mums to be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 189>
Author
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 8:30am
Yay! Just heard from chonni this morning!!

MILA WAS BORN AT 8:40PM ON THE 24TH (FRI) WEIGHING 8 LB 2 OZ!! She had a 9 hr labour.

Congratulations Chonni!!!

She is still in hospital & wants to get the BF right before she goes home.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Sponsored Links

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 8:55am
Congratulations to Chonni and partner
and now you are the only one left
hope you dont have to wait to long for your bundle of joy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 9:24am
Originally posted by susieq susieq wrote:

and now you are the only one left
hope you dont have to wait to long for your bundle of joy

I know! I can't believe August is almost over! And everyone else has popped pretty much on time.

And I soooo can't wait to meet my little boy!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

justme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 1:22pm

Fantastic - Yay! Chonni hope all is well with you & baby!

Any day or moment now italiah.. .. I honestly didn't think you would be last one - but you've saved the best til last huh

come on lil jett - come out & meet mummy, daddy rico & gia.. I'm sure they are all bursting to meet you!!!

justme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 1:27pm

italiah, you poor thing - I just read your 3am post! hope day is running as smoothly as it can & that you are resting those tired legs of yours & your beautiful bursting baby belly

look at my ticker - I am 43weeks & 4 days pregnant!! Lol!.. now noone has gone this long.. he he.. Promise to change it before I am next on

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 1:38pm
Well this morning I felt ok considering the lack of sleep. Was awake from 12:45am till about 4:30am!! I went for a drive with the kids after I did some housework this morning, as DH is at work today (wants to get a job done in 5 days & have it finished by Tuesday), & while out driving I saw my sister's car parked at the beach, so ended up on the beach with her & stayed a couple of hours. It was a bit windy down there but lovely. My kids were dressed warmly anyway, but I was only wearing a thin long-sleeve top (not expecting to get out of the car), but her DH had a spare jersey so that was perfect.

Now the tiredness is starting to hit me & so the kids are going to bed & I'll go for a sleep also.

I remember this time last week & I was thinking "well surely by NEXT Sunday I would've had baby", but no, still here in one piece!! So, I'll make another prediction: By NEXT Sunday Jett will be here!!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 8:10pm
Congraulations chonni!

I'm sending you labour vibes Italiah!
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
sparkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 9:25am
Congrats Chonni, beautiful name!

Italiah, it won't be long now till it's your turn!!!! Only 4 more days till your due date!!!!

I'm sending you lots of labor vibes, and painfree one's at that!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 2:14pm
Thanks for the labour vibes girls - I feel them!!!

Have been having cramps the past 2 nights, but all ceases in the morning. But today everytime I go to walk it feels like he's going to "fall out" & it's sooo uncomfortable & painful! Had to get my mum to pick up the kids & take Rico to kindy, & there is no way I can get the groceries, I can hardly walk. See my MW at 3:30 today, so will be interesting to see what she says. Although she may have to come out to me in the car if I can't walk into the clinic!

Two of my friends came in this morning & did my housework for me! Sooo sweet of them! My housecleaner bailed on me once again, so they came in to help me out. They did more than I asked to be done - the oven & windows! So that was wonderful! I felt so bad seeing them hard at work so went off for a shower so I didn't feel like I was hanging around in their way. I went out & bought lunch for them afterwards.

This thread is sooo quiet now I'm the only one left! Feels a little sad.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

BellaBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 2:25pm
Not long to go now Italiah! I am due towards the end of a month so I may be the last one left too when the time comes.
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 3:39pm
Good luck with your MW appt, Italiah...hopefully she only has good news for you but it definitely sounds like it could be any day now!! Not long, and you'll be able to join the mummy threads and join in our newborn woes over there! No doubt, you'll have lots of advice for all us newbies!

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 4:11pm
Labour Vibes Italiah!
LOTS OF THEM
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 4:58pm
Well things are looking good!! First my BP is right up - so MW was excited & said it's pre-labour. Then baby's moved to the left (yay) she thinks as she's sure it's bumpy like the limbs on the right. I asked if she could do a sweep as I wanted to see if I'd dialated. She said I was already 3cm, so stretched me to 4cm. And baby is engaged! So anyday for sure! But who knows... we still made an appt for next Monday "just incase". The stretch wasn't too bad at all really & she said the cervix is sitting right there.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 5:11pm
Hey Italiah thats great!
My BP was high the day i went into labour.. I was at the MW at 11.30 BP was up high she sent me for bloods, i went into labour that night at 4pm and had baby by 11.. maybe tonight could be the night :)
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
justme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 6:07pm

hi girls 

Go italiah! Already 4cm dilated! excellent progress - yay Jett is on his way!

well just had word from nzpiper - Sounds like things are working out & hospital might be sending mummy & baby tom home tomorrow!

So good news all round!

sorry that I haven't been on much girls.. I am so distracted with ethan these days (I can see you are alot better than me at being online) I'malways keen to see what everyone is up to - managed a fairly good sleep this morning.

mw came round at 1pm - ethan is growing really well - he has outgrown his newborn nappies so onto the next size up - amazing how quickly they grow at this age huh? Don't grow up to fast baby!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:33am
Ok, so how do I STOP getting my hopes up that i'm going to go into labour overnight???!!!!!

For AT LEAST the past 3 weeks I've been expecting it to happen every day. Over the weekend I was cramping sat & sun nights, then yesterday could hardly walk for a couple of hours due to the pressure on my pelvis. Last night I had a few cramps in the evening but nothing much at all. And I slept relatively well, now today it's all very quiet.

Arrrgghhh, I'm sick of my expectations & wish I could just switch off!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 10:36am
That'll be great if Nikki & Tom can go home today. I bet she's sick of being in hospital!

Justme sounds like Ethan is doing great with already growing out of the newborn nappies. They really aren't little for long are they. Sounds like you're loving your parenting role!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 11:16am
oh italiah!! i sympathise, i was like that with charli for at least 3wks before she arrived. when i was in labour at 41wks i didn't think anything of it until my mum said....ahh i think you should call the mw

i hope something starts happening for you soon

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 1:00pm
Me too!

just thought id post a quick update on melln,shes in hospital went in saturday to be induced but bubs obviously is very comfy there cos last i heard she was still there (about 10 this morning) yesterday morning she was 2cms when they checked mel this morning when they broke her waters she was only 3! poor thing! but she said the contractions are starting to hurt so heres hoping its a sign things are moving along.
Shes doing so well !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 1:48pm
Thanks girls.

And thanks for the update on Melln. Wow - that's a long time to be "waiting" for things to kick in! Hope she doesn't need a c-section after all of this. Only dialating 1cm in a day - how frustrating!

Lets hope it all goes well for her & her baby is born today!

I thought she'd be well & truely holding her little one by now.

Gosh I'm soo bored. Our water is off for the day (stupid council!!) so can't do a lot. Thankfully did a load of washing last night to hang out today. And thankfully I woke earlier this morning & had a shower before they cut off the water. I completely forgot they were cutting it off, so all a coincidence that I was up early & out the door by 9am - when they first cut it - & it's not back on till 3pm!! Can't even have a glass of water. Shows how much we take it for granted huh.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 189>