FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPost-Baby weight loss: Did you lose it all?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paco267587 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paco267587 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post-Baby weight loss: Did you lose it all?
    Posted: 08 June 2021 at 6:47pm
This is probably one of the less pressing concerns ahead of me (I mean, actually making it to full term and birthing the little creature inside of me are pretty important), but as I eat my first lunch after my second breakfast, I'm curious how you ladies fared post partum when it came to weight loss.

I'm 31 weeks and I've gained about 25 lbs (5'1, was about 130 pre-preggo). I'm amazed and horrified on a daily basis with how much I am capable of consuming.

I've been trying to be "active" (and I use that term loosely. Active before pregnant meant actually going the gym... I'm lucky if I can walk a mile with my dog, currently) but my self esteem definitely dips when I see the weight gain and hints of extra chins emerging and arm fat getting just thaaaat much more dangly.

I guess another question I have is: does the hunger subside once baby is out? I've never felt hunger like this before, and I can't imagine continuing this lifestyle when there's no little life form growing inside me. But man, I inhaled that spicy chicken sandwich today like it was oxygen.

Sorry if this has been asked many times before. I hope everyone is faring well this summer (here in MA we're looking at hot and humid for the next few days...gross!).https://routerlogin.uno/https://192168ll.link/

Edited by Paco267587 - 10 June 2021 at 11:17pm
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply