New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do you guys have any business with passive income?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDo you guys have any business with passive income?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andre267892 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andre267892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do you guys have any business with passive income?
    Posted: 06 July 2021 at 2:41pm
I created an affiliate site, like many others, it was 3 years ago. This brings me $ 1,400 a month - not much, but it's good for spending on nonsense.
Sponsored Links

Rebecca267893 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca267893 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2021 at 2:47pm
I always wanted a business with a passive income, so I decided to buy up real estate and rent it out. There are thousands of reasons why a company can go bust. A professional franchisor carefully monitors the work of the franchisee (especially in the beginning), not allowing them to make mistakes that can lead to the closure of the business. Do not forget that the service and trade play a considerable role https://factorforyou.com/texas-factoring-companies/. If you open your own business, then consider that the enterprise's reputation will take a long time to build.
Ava267911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava267911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2021 at 4:27pm
That's great! I own a restaurant, and I recently installed a restaurant pos systems, which increased my business significantly, and I am very pleased with it; I believe it is the best thing for the restaurant.
Rachel248052 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel248052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2021 at 5:38pm
By the way, guys, if you have your own business, then personally I strongly recommend you to think about creating special sites or applications, this https://redwerk.com/services/code-review/ service may help you to do everything without any problems so you won't have to worry about anything like that.
Aliza267763 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aliza267763 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2021 at 3:16pm
Cryptocurrency provides very good passive income. You can buy bitcoin or another cryptocurrency once, and then sell it at a higher price. The main thing is to wait for the moment. By the way, I think now is the optimal time to buy bitcoin. Watch https://bikkex.com/exchange/BTC-USDT course. There are big enough prospects to return to the past records.

Edited by Aliza267763 - 26 July 2021 at 9:15am
Heily266755 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heily266755 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2021 at 4:47pm
oh, really I have no business, but I want it. I hope you can recommend me something. Do I need a lot of money for it?
Hariba266492 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hariba266492 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2021 at 12:34pm
Hi, business is actually cool, but when I was opening a business I needed a lot of money and didn't know where to take it. Then, I found this site https://zebrafinance.com/denton-tx where I got to know how to take my personal loan. They really helped me, so I recommend.

Edited by Hariba266492 - 30 July 2021 at 12:42pm
Anais251805 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anais251805 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2021 at 1:40pm
I think everyone dreams of having more free time and less work. Despite this, few are looking for a source of passive income or a lucrative job from home. Most of these options require you to invest your money first and only then make a profit. I think that the reason that stops people from looking for making money in this way is that people are very afraid of losing money due to internet scams. I recently read an article on the MoneyMagpie portal about how to find and check any offer that requires any investment from you and promises a profit. It might be very helpful to someone on this forum. Also in the article there are some really good ideas on how you can work from home and get real money from it.
 Post Reply Post Reply