FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKiwi Nappy Suppliers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
pesky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pesky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:21am
thanks I'll check it out
Sponsored Links

~Mary~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Mary~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 12:40am
Hi all. I am looking for an online retailer for Kahu hand knitted organic merino soakers. I think they are divine but am having trouble finding them. With the exchange rate what it is, it is better to buy direct from NZ.   Thanks in advance for any replies
McPloppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McPloppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 2:21pm
I love fuzi bunz and will be getting mine (for my second child) from mums and bubs store in chch...I think they are online also.
www.mumsandbubs.co.nz
Minnie80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minnie80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 4:24pm
hi there all

i just realised today how horrified i am at the disposable nappy collection i make at the end of each week...any one know snazzi pants clth ones, have heard they r good??
millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:36pm
hey everyone I make pocket nappies too. Find me on kidsgear and face book. Look up Melina Baby. A website is coming. I make lots of other things too!!!! You can also PM me.
Berg19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Berg19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2009 at 12:16pm
Hey has any one heard of or tried MYBABY one size fits all reuseables? ive just purchased some of trade me and wanted to no if any knows about these? thanks!
Georgiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 8:17am
Opps I seem to be more confused now.....LOL there is so much information..... LOL maybe we should run a voting system somehow...LOL take a poll and find the top 10 Nappy systems....

TTC#2
8th round of clomid 100mg
1 failed IUI.
Waiting for IVF now.
Georgiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Georgiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 8:19am
Mini80... A friend of mine who has 2 kids and was a midwife raved about Snazzipants...

I am leaning towards them now... as I think it will be easier to take the recommendation than sift throught the hoards of information!

TTC#2
8th round of clomid 100mg
1 failed IUI.
Waiting for IVF now.
Mama-Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama-Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2009 at 8:39am
Georgiegirl it would be too hard to do a top 10 as all nappies including disposables fit each and every baby differently. So yes while it is good to go on recommendations this does not mean the nappy system will work for you.

The best thing to do is try the different styles/brands you like and see what will work for your baby.

Hope that helps!
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2010 at 7:32pm
wow if im visiting family up there this year ill definately pop in!!
good luck with the new business venture!

CHEM 6/12+
music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2010 at 11:40pm
boon nappies.

are a pocket one to.

Julia when I am up you away again I will pop into your store sounds good.
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 6:09pm
Just thought I'd pop in and say Hello! I've just started on my new business venture and am stocking the following brands:
  • Ecobubs
  • TotsBots
  • Baby BeeHinds
  • itti bitti
  • The Pop-In
  • Close Baby Carriers
  • Onesie Bumsies

Have a look at our website for more info on cloth nappies and our online store http://www.e-weez.co.nz

I'm also running FREE nappy parties/demos/workshops in the Hauraki / Coromandel Area (will consider extending this to Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga) where you get to have a look at the products, ask questions, etc. See our website for more details or feel free to PM me

Also, check out E-Weez on Facebook, we have 'liker' only specials and competitions.

Edited by kyromaniac

Come on Huhu#3 ...~Chem Apr 13~
princesspumpkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 11:27am
Cheeky Cherubs sell lots of lovely nappies - ittis, pop ins & real nappies, and lots of other cool stuff (teething necklaces!). Jacquie's happy to do demos for Gisborne mummies too, and she'll even deliver free of charge if you live in town!
lisame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 4:40pm
Hi

I'm not sure if this has been added already, but we have been using a newborn hire kit from Yoyo nappies in Nelson - they have been brilliant and are NZ made, and Jan has been really helpful.

the ones we've liked most are fitted cloth nappies with a cover - they are bombproof and contain anything. We've not found anything else that will contain lakes of poos and nightime wees quite so well. I've had another newborn trial kit, and have also borrowed loads of a friend, and don't like any of them as much for fit and containment - including snazzipants, honeychild, rosie's naps, busy behinds, and loads more that I can't remember right now.

www.yoyonappy.com.
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:58am
Hi girls       I'm Nicky, and I run chic cheeks

We are currently stocking:
* Itti Bitti
* Bubblebubs
* Ecobubs
* Designer Bums
* Bummis
* GroVia
* Close Parent Pop-Ins
* Green Kids
* Baby Blush
* Monk n Bear

Join us on our facebook page to keep up to date with new products, special offers and competitions!!

I'm also really happy to help answer any questions you may have about using cloth nappies, so feel free to email me at anytime: nicky@chic-cheeks.co.nz

Nicky

Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
Dutchy112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutchy112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2011 at 8:31pm
Hi there,

Just thought I'd add our cloth nappy business here . We are The Cloth Nappy Company www.theclothnappy.co.nz and we also have a facebook page

We're an online store and stock only nappies that we have tested ourselves (our two 2-year olds have been in cloth since the early months): Ecobubs, Little Lamb, Totsbots, Bitti Tutto and REAL nappies.

We've also tried to provide as much information about the use of cloth etc on our FAQ pages.

Finally, we're clearing our Fuzzybunz and Itti Bitti D'lish stock at the moment so head to our website for a bargain!

Edited by Guest_45218
Mum to DS1 (July 2009) and DS2 (October 2011)
For quality nappies & advice, check:
The Cloth Nappy Company, Christchurch, NZ
Mintyfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintyfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 7:03pm
There is also nudeyrudey - www.nudeyrudey.co.nz

The site is blocked for the name by some net nanny type programs, but kiwi made nappies and a hard working owner.
Guest_66419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_66419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:25pm
Hi
I understand that you can get bum genius nappies from bumbles online but I have emailed the shop owner and they don't stock the bumGenius 4.0 One-Size Cloth Diaper.
Does anyone know where i could get these ones rather than buying each size which will only last a short time period?
Thanks
Rochelle
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:14pm
Try Cheeky Cherubs?

Come on Huhu#3 ...~Chem Apr 13~
Kels152 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels152 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:53am
Eeek im looking into cloth nappies for my twins but there are so many brands and types! What is the difference - pocket/all in ones/one size fits all etc??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>