FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAug 06 Toddlers!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 10:54am
Wow! Happy almost-birthday to your little ones! It's hard to believe they are almost 1! Amazing how they can seem to grown up and yet so much like little babies all at once.

Chonny I hope your ankle gets better quickly! Looking after a bubba with a sore ankle would be hard.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Sponsored Links

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2007 at 12:25pm
HI Fiona, thanks, yea ankle real sore. Yesterday Mum came and helped me, and today my sister is here to help. Worked yesterday but not going in today. Not sure what i'll do tomorrow or tomorrow night as hubby working til midnight, and again on saturday from 3pm til midnight. Have to see what happens i guess.

Have a great day all, and enjoy those birthday babies

Hugs to all,
Chonny

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 6:30am
owch chonny, hope your ankle is feeling better. crutches and a wee bub cant be fun.

HAPPY BIRHDAY MIKEY!!! argh! deb!!! hes ONE! lol. hope you have a good day thinking of you (and really wishing i lived in new plymouth to drop around and give mikey a bday hug!)
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2007 at 9:03am
Hi Everyone,

Happy Birthday Mikey! Have an awesome day with your big boy Deb.
Get better quick Chonny!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 1:37pm

Hey ladies sorry I have been hiding the last few day's been really busy.  Mikey had a great birthday we had a little party it was very cool.  I was at a meeting at the church all day yesterday the boy's were with Nana, but half way through the day I got a text saying Mikey was sick so they had to take him to doc DH was home by then.    He has another ear infection and a chest infection so not a happy chappy not the best birthday pressy for him.  Well i am off to have  Nana nap Alan had me up at 5am this morning.

Take care ladies and if i don't get back here HAppy birthday all the little one's coming up.

Deborah Mum to:

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 2:00pm
Happy birthday Mikey! And all those coming up this week?

Thanks for all the well wishes, ankle much better, walking a bit on it, but if any distance, stil using one crutch. Much easier today tho.

Deb, so sorry to hear mikey not well again! You poor thing.

Well, off to check other emails and catch up.

Have a great day ladies,

Chonny

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 7:45pm
Wow good to hear your ancle is getting better.  Well sem's it not just Mikey now, but Alan has come down with it too.  So back to the doc tomorrow.
Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2007 at 6:24am
awe- sorry deb, im sad that your boys arent very well hope they start to feel better soon.
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 12:23pm
That sounds really nasty Deb, can't be fun for any of you. Thoughts with you adn the boys while they get better.

Olliesmummie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olliesmummie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 10:44pm
birthday aug babies
ollie was 2 on the 17th
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 9:56am
Hi Guys,
well Vincent turned one on Thursday. Was neat, hubby started work late so we could go out for breakfast and then we went to Mainly Music as usual. My parents came over in the evening as hubby wasn't home and i wasn't feelign the best.

Had Vincent's party yesterday. Went really smoothly. Had about 35 people including 12-13 kids. Very noisy, but Vincent coped really well!

Hope everyone else is enjoying this time of year altho i think we were the last one? Anyways, bubs has croup and not eating at teh moment. Should i be concerned?

Talk to you all soon,

Hugs to all,

Chonny

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:11am
awe happy late birthday to vincent and ollie!

kayla has croup at the mo too and is only picking at her foods- she is drinking heaps though.. man croup is nasty- i have taken her to the doc twice stressing out! i never knew it was so yuck hope that vincent gets better quickly xxoo

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2007 at 10:17am
and happy birthday to Gabrielle for yesterday!!! must be ethans soon? HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!! lol
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2007 at 10:00am
Thanks Rach. We had an ok day. Gabrielle was a real grizzle guts so entertained the family with her various grunts and complaints! Oh well!
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:29am

Hey happy birthday to all the big one year olds.  Well we have had a really bust few week's will vcome psot more when i get a chance.

Deborah Mum to:

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 7:58am
hey deb i hope thigns are ok, been wondering how you have been.
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2007 at 10:03pm
Hey guys, deb hope boys are better. Hope everyone else is good?

I miss hearing from everyone so often like we used to! this time lasty year! WOW! STIL CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER A YEAR THAT WE'VE BEEN CHATTING!

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 5:41am
i know chonny, i miss it too
things are going pretty good in my house at the mo, jade is about to start school (well first day back next term) so has started her school visits and she loved her first one.
kayla is doing great, no signs of walking anytime soon, she crawls so fast though, has even started doing a little shuffle on her bottom at times. yesterday she did stand up for a few seconds on her on, took me a while to click though, she had come over to me (i was sitting on the floor) and stood up then let go of me...
she is a chatty wee girl still- hardly a quite moment in my house! her latest word and it cracks me up how she says it is g'day- she says it g'daaaaaaaaaay.
she is cutting one bottom molar and her two top ones- and has her two bottom fromt teeth and one really huge top one! its gorgeous, i call her chomper lol.
i have just found out im pregnant again, havent had it confirmed and dont really know what date to work with yet (periods have been all over the place) but i will be due early may(ish), im in a bit of shock as wasnt really expecting it, after deciding to wait until the end of the year to maybe start trying. i havent told my family yet (oops) might wait a few more weeks to tell them.
all the best to everyone hope to hear more from you all soon xxoo
rach
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 10:35am
wow rach! congrats! i didn't even think you guys were planning anymore. congrats to you all

keep us informed. Wish it was me too. lol. ALtho....yea...marriage not good....maybe not wise idea.....

I'm so happy for you guys tho! that'l be so much fun and very busy for you. So kayla will be almost 2 aye? at least it's a nice gap?

Chonny

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 10:52am

ya congrat's Rach and DH!

I am so excited for you both.

Well as for us we are doing so well life is going great.   I have so much more energy lately and been going walking eveyday down at the port it has been amazing.  My boy's are load's better prasie God.   It been a long few week's around here.  Well I best get going and get on with house work i have even kept up with my washing it has been great.

Chonny I have sent you a PM

Deborah Mum to:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>