FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fun&developing game for kids!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Himalaio146924 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Himalaio146924 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fun&developing game for kids!
    Posted: 19 June 2014 at 10:24pm
Hi to all!

I’d like to ask you and your kids to check out a new game by my team! It’s called My Doll House and it’s an innovative game that will let your kids’ creativity shine.

Unlike most games that are aimed at kids these days(they are usually violent and overly simplified!), My Doll House is meant to be cheerful and relaxing but at the same time it encourages children to use their imagination and develop their sense of aesthetics.

We're especially proud of the cute graphic style, soothing and nice to the eye. The game is full of unlockable content and we’re trying to make it into an experience that never gets boring! We’re also planning on introducing a major update soon, which we hope will let kids enjoy My Doll House even more.

The game is FREE so don't worry - it's no scam and I don't want you to pay anything! I'd just like you to take a look at the game because it's meant for a kid just like YOURS. :)

My Doll House
Sponsored Links

DanielHenry230473 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielHenry230473 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2018 at 11:05pm
The kids' brains are fresh, they are able to keep in mind the impressions they accumulate from their environment well. This is the reason why it is important to provide fun games for kids to allow them to gain knowledge of a lot during the early childhood. Fun games for kids will not only serve as a way to teach your children significant standards and talents, furthermore, it serves as attaching and getting along activities for you and your children.
riiupw250312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riiupw250312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2019 at 10:33am
Quality hosting is the foundation of any server. Because the players will leave if the server often fails. Choosing a good Minecraft hosting service is not an easy task. The choice is now great. For beginners, specialized hosting for Minecraft servers is more suitable. Such hosting does not require configuration. Provider http://ggservers.com takes care of the maintenance, so the client can fully concentrate on the development of his game project.
April251456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote April251456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2020 at 7:47pm
I am a pro-baby designer and my daughter loves to watch what I am doing during the day. Usually, we order a lot of beautiful fabriс https://tissura.com/catalog/women/silk and while I'm doing my work, a daughter can peacefully look at the fabric

Edited by April251456 - 18 February 2020 at 7:50pm
Ryan251480 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan251480 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2020 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by April251456 April251456 wrote:

I am a pro-baby designer and my daughter loves to watch what I am doing during the day. Usually, we order a lot of beautiful fabriс gamblands.com and while I'm doing my work, a daughter can peacefully look at the fabric

I visited them! It's great
 Post Reply Post Reply