FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober ’06 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120
Author
Millie1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 3:24pm
Oooopps probably need to update my profile!
Sponsored Links

katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 7:42pm
Martine, I also thought it was really interesting the difference between boys and girls now at this age! : ) It really stood out to me reading all the comments etc.
So lovely to hear how everyone is. What a great idea Kelly. I hardly ever come on here anymore but it so nice to read about everyone. Like Andie said our wee October mummies group is awesome.
My boys are good. I can't believe we are so close to having four year olds. Ollie goes to kindy three mornings a week and is about to start a fourth in a few more months. I really love that time with just Harry. I am doing a bit of relieving here and there - normally a day a week which I like. Ollie is still super determined and busy! He is really into building with blocks and makes amazing big constructions everywhere! He also loves writing and drawing. Harry s favourite word is Ollie and it is cute how much he looks up to him. They are getting better at playing together now that Harry is able to do more but like Martine said when they both want the same toy I certainly know about it!
Is anyone thinking about number three?
Anyway, great to hear how you all are. x
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2010 at 8:35pm
Yay Im glad you guys have come and posted in her too! Glad to hear both of you and your boys are doing good. That is iteresting about the difference between boys and girls. I guess I will find out in a few years! The only real difference I notice so far is how laidback Aiden is compared to Isla, but that could be a personality thing, and the fact he wasnt sick like Isla was at this age with her reflux and eczema.

Isla can now write her full name, she loves learning new words, and can write hospital, Mum and Poppa too!

I would love #3, but we are not decided for sure yet. Will see in a few years time. 2 is plenty at the moment. Aiden is an easy baby, but sleep deprivation is so hard, plus Isla is still very high maintenance, lol! I find her a lot of hard work. Mum helps me out heaps- my parents moved here last Nov. She has Aiden when I work too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120