FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 2007 Mummies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246
Author
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 1:42pm
I'm here, I don't come on here much anymore. How are things hun? We're keeping busy and mostly cold-free, although I have a lovely headcold at the moment!

Wasn't Saturday a beaut day? We had Ava's party so we got to have everyone outside. Not much mess for me!
Sponsored Links

runningmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runningmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:04pm
yeah I think summer is slowly on it's way first day of spring tomorrow!

Think Elise is FINALLY sorted with the peeing part of TT LOL
kakapo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 9:44pm

Yay Elise .  Jimmy seems stuck with TTing ... he only ever uses the potty when he's naked from the waist down.  Anytime he has undies/pants on he'll treat them like nappies .  He can sometimes put on a pair of pants himself but still hasn't learnt how to take them off .

Happy birthday Ava!  I can't believe how fast the time flies with the second baby, geez .

Hey, do any of your toddlers still have day naps?  Jimmy has been telling me he isn't tired for a few weeks now, but will still nap under protest - but then take over an hour to go to sleep at night.  So today I let him stay up all day and he went out like a light at 7pm.  When they first drop the day nap, did you find they still needed them every few days or so?

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 9:43pm
No naps here for a few weeks now.

Jack's back in nappies to hopefully get the poos part of TT sorted as per Plunket advice - wish us luck!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runningmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2010 at 10:29pm
Plunket told you to put him back in nappies? Wow. They give so much contradictary advice! Elise knows when she needs to go, sometimes she just leaves it a little late ... & other times she tells me she needs the toilet but does farts LOL then gets upset cos it wasn't poo

Hope everyone is doing ok after the quake this morning. Was rather scary hearing everything falling (cups, glasses, ornaments, dvds). The roads out in Kaiapoi are shocking! Can't believe how much damage there is (we were out there for a party) & MIL tried to make me stay out there since DH is away for the night

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runningmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 4:57pm
we are moving to Auckland in a month!!! DH got a job at Sky City

which also means I need to find a MW up there ... yes #3 is on the way so if you can recommend any that would be awesome
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 10:37pm
Hi Kirstyn, I don't pop in here much, if I did I would have known before it was leaked on FB!

How are you feeling about another baby? Damn husbands not getting the snip huh?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 244245246