FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril/ May 07 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516
Author
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 10:56pm
Happy Birthday Sam. I can't believe he is three already! :) When did our babies grow up so fast   

Edited by Mama2two
Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 11:01pm
Here is a photo of my fairy princess just before her birthday this year. I want to see one of Sam on his in return!

And one with her little brother, just cause I love it :)

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2010 at 11:53am
Her hair is just gorgeous!   She is so cute!   And your kids are so similar.

And I don't know how three years went by so quickly.   It's hard to believe we have walking, talking, little people!

I am so proud of Sam. We got stuck into the toilet training a few weeks ago and have had no accidents in three days and even poos on the toilet last night!   

Sam isn't really interested in me taking photos anymore, so I either get these faces, or a really cheesy grin.

And here is my little monkey. By far the least easy of the two. Non sleeping, fussy bum!   Sam was a really easy baby, but Jamie really has me working hard.   He seems to be getting better though and sleeping a bit longer.

I wonder where all the other april/may 07 mums have gone?

Edited by mamanee
Shazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 2:34pm
Hi all,

Wow havn't been on here in yonks!!!!

Nice pics Mumanee :)

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:28am
Hi Shazza How are the boys?

Well my news is that my big girl is now toilet trained
I could not be prouder of her if I tried! We have been waiting such a long time for her to decide she wanted to co-operate with my attempts and dreading the results

'Touch wood' we have now gone over a week with no accidents at all. She takes herself off to the potty (not something I wanted to use, but little Miss tiny can't get up on the toilet by herself!) and goes when she needs to and just tells us when she is done.

I am so amazed! Plus when we are out she is happy to use a proper toilet!   
It seems like she has grown up before my eyes!

Plus she started Kindy the middle of May and is loving it! By the 3rd session she was running in the door and waving goodbye over her shoulder at me!

I don't know how i did it, but I am so thankful to have such a well adjusted, confident and happy child

Edited by Mama2two
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 5:35pm
That is awesome Sterryn!! Go Samantha!   I waited until my Sam decided to give it a go and we have had no problems.   I felt so pressured by everyone to do it earlier, but he simply wasn't ready until just before his third birthday!

I so can't wait for Sam to start kindy!!

I read somewhere that your little one isn't quite the sleeper his older sister was/is!    I am going through the same thing.   Sam is and has always been a great sleeper, but Jamie is a really horrid sleeper day and night!!
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:41am
Ticker check

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2011 at 10:53pm
In just under 3 hours from now my little girl will be 4 years old! Where on earth has 4 years gone!
It just feels like yesterday that I was pregnant with her. Now I have a big girl who is at Kindy 3 days a week and am having to look at doing her pre enrolment interviews with school in the next few weeks!
This year she has grown up so much. In some ways not for the better. I think the past few months have been the most challenging so far, but the rewards are amazing!
Happy Birthday my little Samantha

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141516