FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDouble stroller

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2009 at 9:33pm
I think it looks so cool, once you had the folding and unfolding sorted you would be sweet. What kind of car to you have? I think if you had a station wagon or 4wd type thing it would be ok but with a sedan it might be too big and heavy to get in there easily.

If I was having twins or two close in age I would probably go for something like that.
Sponsored Links

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:30am
I am not sure I am going to be able to get it in the country through Amazon so its back to the drawing board for now, I just loved the way it was so versatile and had the snap and go accessory. Failing that I am thinking the phil and teds side by side ... GRR ... The more I think about what to do get the less I can decide and I am at a complete and utter loss

Edited by Emiloly
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 7:56pm
You could always do what Floss did and get a Phil and Teds front and back and either put them both in it next to each other when they're newborn and tiny, or put one in it and wear the other in a sling. By 3 months they're old enough to go in the toddler seat attachment.

I have one but I didn't get it till my girls were about 6 mths, before that I had the Babylove Duolite which was a side by side and it was huge and horrible.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2009 at 11:25pm
Mmm, good idea. I suppose I should stop getting my knickers in a knot over it! I will have to go and test drive I few I think.
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
cellinenicky227758 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cellinenicky227758 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2018 at 8:22pm
There are 4 basic features that parents couldn`t ignore: the double stroller`s weight, ease to use, quality and maneuverability. If you have less than 2 kids, maybe the with advantages in quality, ease to use can satisfy, such as the step by step or in-line stroller.But for families with at least 3 babies, the types of countour double stroller might help you to go out with whole family cause which are adjustable in 1 or 2 seats, even for more. The article of double stroller with 4 charts of these 4 features in comparing with different brands of double strollers and best seller in amazon, hope it can do you a favor.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12