FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMy Son is a Total Noodle!! . . .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katie_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Son is a Total Noodle!! . . .
    Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:11am

Check out what my noodle of a son did. He was saying "I have been around this hospital so much I can do it with my eyes closed" (we have been here for 24 days because little Ash was born with heart problems)

And he did.

BAM into a concrete pillar!

What a NOODLE! I obviously told him he shouldn't and thought that he would stop (stupid me).

He luckily didn't need stitches and his teeth are still intact!! . . . Lucky we were in a hospital already.lol.

Sponsored Links

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:25am

lol yep that is noodle-ish!! Glad he didnt do too much damage!

How is wee Ash doing??

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Katie_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:35am
He is doing really well (man it has been up and down though!!) But I think we are at the end of it all now . . for a few months anyway

MAYBE only a matter of a few days till I finally get to take him home? Woah!

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:37am

yay thats fantastic, so glad to hear he is doing well!!  How exciting getting to take him home, you will have to update us on that one

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 12:41pm
Yay - the end of this stage of the saga is in sight! Glad the surgery went well and he's recovering nicely. Bet you'll be glad to be home.

Just found out Daniel's heart murmur is back but my GP doesn't know what that means. Might give the cardiology liaison nurse a call.

And LOL at your #1. Boys
Mum to two wee boys
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 2:20pm
that's so funny katie! man the boys look alike! i bet K is pleased as punch!

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 5:01pm
Haha, what a noodle! They DO look alike!
 Post Reply Post Reply