FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFuzzi Bunz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EthansMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EthansMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fuzzi Bunz
    Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:51am
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know the price of these?? The website is a hard to navigate.

** MUM TO **
Ethan     29/08/2006
Brooke   22/09/2008
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:53am
Hehe, I bet Aimee does...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 10:31am
Linelle - I bought mine (to put aside!) online from the U.S. and had them shipped over - even taking into account the shipping, they were about NZ $10 a nappy cheaper!!
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 10:39am
Oh, for heavens sake! I have Monday brain!

They ended up costing me less than $25 per nappy (I think they were around $23.50 each), and that was for a nappy, a liner for each nappy, and I also got 3 free night time liners aswell. In NZ they are around $34.95 for the nappy and a liner (I think).

The place I got them from was www.mothereve.com, and the ladies there were brilliant to deal with. Shipping was quick too, and they oncharged me for shipping - they didn't just hit me with a standard (inflated!) charge, but charged me what it cost them.
Simonne xx

~ Established 1979 ~
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:40am
yep, around $35 for a nappy and liner

Aimeejoy is an agent
EthansMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EthansMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:42am
Yea I have sent her a PM. Am just thing are these as good/better than a cloth nappy with a outer thing?

Haha "outer thing" don't i just sound like the most knowledgeable mum to be in the world

** MUM TO **
Ethan     29/08/2006
Brooke   22/09/2008
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 12:31pm
linelle you wont get the same answer to that question from many mums, it all depends on what you want and what you want it for - i cant see myself that they would be any diff from other systems for a newborn, you'll get leaks and yuck no matter what you use. i brought a few fuzzis when i started with cloth but now i prefer other stuff and dont want them but my husband says they are the easiest to use and he likes them best.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 12:33pm
oh and if you check trade me there is a mum on there who sells them new for less i think - fuzzimum is her trade me name.

Post Reply Post Reply