FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533
Author
ShellyBR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellyBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:16pm
Congrats Rovic.

Sucks about the chickenpox. My 2 have just been vaxed here in Oz cause it is on the schdule.

Sponsored Links

maisey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:43pm

Congrats Rovic!!! Awesome news! Not so great about the chicken pox though.

I have been very slack and not checking on here.

Oh Blondie poor Zoe! Hope she is better now.

Thats interesting that chicken pox is vaxed in auz but not here. I guess it will be done here with the other vax one day.

UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:57pm

Congrats Rovic :)

I come one here still to post on the multiples thread and comment on the odd topic. But OB is sooo quiet now.

Blondie hope Zoe is better now too.
Blondie79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:21pm
Yes all good thanks, just the one day of diarreah & drops finished with on Saturday. Hopefully that's it for the rest of the year. Can't afford to take anymore time off!
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:17pm
Very excited to see some posts. I know I should write more so will try hard. Congratulations Rovic and congrats Kali on your new arrival!

All good here, boys are well and getting ready for Christmas. Interesting about the chicken pox, we have decided to vax them if they haven't had it by the age of 5 and time for school.

Anyway hope everyone is well. Hope Oz is treating you well Shelly, you really are a jet setting family!
Caroline, SAHM to 2 boys, S (4 years old) and J (2 years old)
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:56am
Jinxed it, nothing posted since!
ShellyBR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellyBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2011 at 11:34pm
Caro, We love Oz can't believe how well we have all settled. Hopefully that is it I am over starting again. Ben starts School in Feb so at the moment we are happy to stay here indefinitely. How about you guys do you think you will stay in CHristchurch or move on?

Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:44pm
We'll probably move on at some point, H finishes his training the end of this year so possibly then. Not sure where, hopefully North Island if we have to move. I wouldn't be averse to staying in ChCh but we'll have to wait and see! I know what you mean about starting over, don't know if I want to do another across the world move but haven't ruled out going back to England at some point. 2012 should bring some changes and decisions for us!
Heidi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heidi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:42pm
Congrats rovic, hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

Nothing new from us really, looking forward to christmas with the girls.
maisey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:47pm

Shelly, Great to hear that you guys are well settled and enjoying it is Auzzie.

Wow Car, sounds like you guys have some big decisions to make too!

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:21pm
Congrats Rovic and how is the pregnancy going?

Good to hear from you Caro and good Luck with 2012 in the Decision making.

Hope you all had a fab Christmas our Kids have grown so much since last year its amazing. Ours was good Luke had a ball and crashed out at 5pm which meant he was up this morning at 5am oh well.
We also found out today we are expecting no. 2 and are really excited but also scared.

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
Ratmonkey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2011 at 10:08pm
CONGRATS Rovic and Bee how exciting and I wish you both the best for your pregnancies.

I hope everyone is doing well, I havent joined the facebook group either but still pop in here from time to time.

Our little girl is so gorgeous and its really neat watching her develop into this little person with her own personality. She has just started saying bye to people and vlowing kisses which is so cute.

Take care everyone
maisey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:23pm

Hi there,

Hope everyone had a great xmas and new year!! Just letting you all know that I am pregnant and due 17th July!! Very excited!

Hope everyone else is well.

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 9:37pm
Congrats maisey and yay for making the 12 week mark I still have a bit to go those first 12 weeks are the worst.

Wow a lot on here are expecting #2 .

Ratmonkey ur lil girl sounds very cute Luke started saying " I know " to everything you say and I just love the way he says it. Our little ones are growing up way to fast for my liking.

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 531532533