FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGPs in Dunedin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FernBird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GPs in Dunedin?
    Posted: 24 August 2009 at 3:29pm
Hi all,

I'm 18 weeks into my first pregnancy :-)
I'm looking for a GP for my wee family here in Dunedin. Could anyone reccommend a nice female doctor to try? A couple I have tried so far are not taking new 'patients' (hate that word, i'm not sick) - eek.

Thanks, Ness
Sponsored Links

fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 3:55pm
Didn't want to read and run.......

Sorry don't know of a 'good' GP (am looking for one for DS for her 1st shots) but can recommend a good MW.
PM me if you would like he details (I found her fantastic)
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 4:33pm
Hi, We have Maggie Pasek from Green Island have been with the practise since i was 4 not sure if she is taking new patients. ph is 488 2222
Congrats on pregnancy too
Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 5:28pm
I can't think of her name, but when I was in Dunedin I used a lady that was based in Meridian Mall.

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
hannibal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 6:58pm
I go to Roslyn Health Care - but use a male doctor, but they do have a lady one there. I also had a good MW some PM if you would like her name.

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2009 at 9:02pm
I go to Maori Hill Clinic and use Dr Kathryn Hall... she is awesome. And she has kids of her own so she's been there when it comes to all that as well.

Good luck!
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
FernBird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FernBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:13pm
Thank you :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply