FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2010 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162916301631
Author
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:28pm
Most definitely lol Even the horrendous 4 months with sleeping training and grumpy starving child is a faint memory even thou I was on the very a breakdown at the time :(

Sponsored Links

newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:47pm
lol hear ya on the 3rd trimester going slowly its dragging now and i just want to meet this little girl ( and get my body back )

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:52pm
You guys know exactly what to say to a woman in early pregnancy... NOT Wink

I gather neither of you two are going back for more then?
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 8:59pm
You know if I was younger and had a partner, I would have another, Im 43 now and with 2 healthy kids, so I wouldnt want to take a risk, I am however thinking about being a surrogate, although Sunday/Monday I had a tummy bug and it felt like morning sickness and put me off slightly lol

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:12pm
Lol Lorna, love the waking up to the seven month old comment. Yup Sem, once bubs is actually here you'll be heads down and bum up. I reckon Amelia was 6 or 7 months old before I came up for air. (In the nicest possible way ) She's gorgeous, has started climbing the staircase and following James around everywhere - while using her little pushchair to help her "walk".

I worked 3 days a week throughout my 2nd pregnancy and it went really quickly. I was 38+5 when I finished work, waiting til 40+4 when she was born felt like about two months!!

Hopefully once you're back at work and have the 12 week scan some of the worry will dissipate and it'll go better for you.

No more kidlets for us, DH is 43 and we always envisioned a family of 4.

Are you coping ok with the heat Newmama? Is B in daycare at all or are you still being a busy mama? (You're probably busy anyway!)

How is everyone else going?

ETA: Lorna, how lovely that you might become a surrogate. What an amazing difference you could make in the lives of other people.

Edited by Stoked - 07 February 2013 at 10:00pm
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Stoked Stoked wrote:

No more kidlets for us, DH is 43 and we always envisioned a family of 4.

I used to think I'd want a big family but now all I can see is 4 of us. It just seems right!
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:13pm
The heat is a killer just starting to get to that OVER it stage but so excited to meet her, as for troublesome B nope he isnt in daycare yet he starts for 3 mornings a week come first week of march which i am really looking forward to lol

Cant believe how old Sam and Amelia have got seems like yesterday they were making there arrival shesh time goes far to fast huh

newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:41pm
Hi ladies , just letting you know my little miss arrived March 10th a month early seemed she really wanted to meet us shes perfect and im totally in love

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:05pm
Congrats Newmama, hope the birth went well, tell us all the details :)

Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:27pm
Wow, that's great news Newmama, I hope everything went really well and you are getting enough sleep! How is B enjoying being a big brother? (And what's her name please!)
newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:09pm
haha all the goss well birth was bloody horrible her heart stopped so had Ventouse delivery drug free YEOWCHHHHHH ( def made it a for sure on my last baby haha ) but on the plus was only 4 hours 45 from first contraction to her born sure beats my 36 hours with B , shes a teeny 5 pound 1 and her name is Ava Mackenzie shes perfect, B loves her to pieces he calls her Aya my cute siser , he will hear her crying from one end of the house runs down screaming " Aya my siser crying mum fix her " lol its pretty adorable

puppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:11pm
Hi everyone
Haven't been on here for AGES but thought I should come and say 'hello'.

So cute about B and Ava is so beautiful
puppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:24pm
Hey ladies
Can you recommend a good forum for TTC?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:49pm
This one

http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/planning-pregnancy-trying-for-baby_forum6.html

puppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:53pm
Anyone in particular Lorna?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:19pm
I guess the Mighty Two Week Wait, I havent been on there as such but have read some of the posts and they seem very supportive of each other, regardless if you are new or old :)

Theres also everybody.co.nz they have an active ttc thread :)

Have you just decided to start trying or wanting help to conceive, yep Im nosey lol

puppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:21pm
Not nosey - we know so much about each other already
Have been trying for some time. Just looking for support, I guess.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:58am
Both forums seems very supportive and informative, Im a forum whore, so Id join both :) Good Luck xx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162916301631