FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEctopic Pregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Aimz6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aimz6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ectopic Pregnancy
    Posted: 27 April 2010 at 5:23pm
I had an Ectopic Pregnancy 8 months ago( pregnancy in the fallopian tube). The whole experience has left me feeling sad, alone, and missing the baby that could never have been.

Not to mention the ordeal that I went through needing Emergency surgery, almost dying and losing not just a baby but a fallopian tube aswell.

I am now needing to have IVF . I am wanting another baby so badly and the wait for IVF is killing me. I feel like a horrible person when I get jealous of friends that are having babies. I should be happy for them but I cry in self pity. I hate seeing young teenages pregnant and smoking.. why should they get a baby !

my due date is coming up soon ( 6th May 2010) I know this day is going to be hard. I really thought that by this time I would have another little bubs on the way. I just hope that the IVF comes fast.

Has anyone else been through this?
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 5:54pm
I had an ectopic. I knew something was wrong before I got to 6w so I was lucky and picked it up early. I didnt loose my tube but was treated with some nasty drugs. In all honesty I wish I had chosen to loose my tube as I still have that tube. It increases my chances to have another ectopic because its still there.

I hope that IVF goes smoothly for you!!

The jealousy thing is totally normal! I get jealous of people having normal healthy pregnancies and babies as I had a baby with a birth defect.
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:02pm
I am thinking of you...
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 8:00pm
Me too, big hugs hun x

Little Angel, April 10
Muz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 8:42pm
me too xxx
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:20pm
Hope today has been kind to you

Aimz6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aimz6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:18am
Thanks guys! Everyone on this site is so lovely!
 Post Reply Post Reply