FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBaking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
happymumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 8:32pm

Oh and I meant to say that having initially said that I wasn't convinced about baking being cheaper I now am!!  Depending on what I'm making it is far cheaper, much, much yummier and always makes more than a packet of biscuits.

I've made a concerted effort in the last couple of weeks to make all baked goods in our house including bread, and I'm making all pizza dough.  Loads cheaper and kind of nice knowing where it all comes from. 

Sponsored Links

MuppetsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuppetsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 8:47am
Originally posted by happymumma happymumma wrote:

Here you go Muppets Mama...

Fudgy choc chip cookies

2 eggs, 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup olive oil (though I use rice bran and it's just fine), 1 tspn vanilla essence, 2 cups self raising flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips.

Preheat oven to 180. Line baking trays with baking paper.  Beat together eggs, sugar and oil.  Add vanilla, flour and cocoa and beat to combine. Stir through choc chips.  Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls, flatten slightly.  Place on trays.  Bake 10-15 mins.

Excellent, thanks!! Will make some next week, I had a big baking sesh yesturday and made Caramelised Apple Flapjack, Carrot cake muffins, gingerbread and chocolate crispies! Lol I think I am 'nesting' in a baking sort of way
happymumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happymumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:22am
haha - a very good way to nest!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12