FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWeight Loss for IVF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2021 at 8:38pm
An experienced IVF doctor will always give the right advice. You can't torture yourself with rejection. IVF is stressful for the body as it is. At Feskov clinic, where I was treated, I had to eat healthy food and drink a lot. Less sugar and salt. Simple rules that are very difficult to follow.
Sponsored Links

Amanda269191 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda269191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2021 at 7:32pm
Sorry for chiming in to the thread so late, just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Yoga can totally help you shed pounds if that's your goal.

Yoga burns calories when done the right way, that's for sure!

If you are serious about losing weight and getting fit, you might want to implement a 60-minute power yoga and/or vinyasa flow practice at least five to six days per week.

This yoga weight loss program was easy to follow and worked flawlessly for me.

Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable. Dynamic Sequencing means you'll always be challenged regardless of your current level.

If you want to follow my example, think about coupling your practice with a whole foods diet for optimal results.

Good luck!

Mandy
Amanda269194 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda269194 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2021 at 7:39pm
Sorry for chiming in to the thread so late, just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Yoga can totally help you lose weight for IVF if that's your goal.

Yoga burns calories when done the right way, that's for sure!

If you are serious about losing weight and getting fit, you might want to implement a 60-minute power yoga and/or vinyasa flow practice at least five to six days per week.

This yoga weight loss program was easy to follow and worked flawlessly for me.

Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable. Dynamic Sequencing means you'll always be challenged regardless of your current level.

If you want to follow my example, think about coupling your practice with a whole foods diet for optimal results.

Good luck!

Mandy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112