FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCarring Twins/Triplets Simptoms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Truckgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truckgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carring Twins/Triplets Simptoms
    Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:12am
Hi I was just wondering what simptoms people had while carrying twins\triplets and what they did to make it better. I'm 7 mths and are getting real sore in the palvic area. It's starting to hurt to walk, and the only time it feels good is when I'm lying down and first thing in the morning when I wake up. I've wraped a huge horse bandage around me today, and it seems to have helped a little bit. I look stunning with my big purple bandage on. Would love to hear what other simptoms I could be in for on these last couple of months.
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:41am
Hi, can't help with the multiples but you should talk to your mw about those pains. I had them with my 4th baby and was referred to physio for a smiley belt and some easy exercises to ease the pain too. I have orthotics in my shoes and I found the best thing for it was actually to put my shoes on.
Truckgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Truckgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:24pm
Thanks. Yes I looked into the smiley blets this morning. Think I may have to get one.
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:53pm
I used a smiley belt, as I got sore down there too, normally the hospital physio can help you out :)

Post Reply Post Reply