FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedchoosing a school

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
busyissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busyissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: choosing a school
    Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:59am
Does anyone know anything, or have an opinion (good or bad) on schools in Hamilton? At the moment we are zoned for Woodstock but are looking at moving into the Hukanui school zone or the Rototuna school zone. I'm really worried about finding the right environment more than anything.
Sponsored Links

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:14pm
I'm not sure about those schools, sorry. However you can check out their ERO reports to start with and if they sound good you can always ring and make an appointment to meet with the Principal and they can show you around, talk to you about the school and answer any questions you may have.

All the best!

Edited by mummydee
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 2:26pm
im in the same boat...have applied for soooo many ...... te rapa is big but suppose to be good.... rukahua (and i know i spelt that wrong) its a country one past the estates in nawton......i have even gone out by te awamutu and if he doesnt get in to any here then i will move to te a.......i luv luv luv te kowhai but its zoned and no ballots...and i cant afford to move there........
david265741 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david265741 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2020 at 11:18am
DumpsCompany SY0-601 Exam Braindumps are the best option for you to get that CompTIA Security+ in your hands in just one attempt. Latest and Unique SY0-601 Dumps Questions and Answers for your CompTIA Security+ Exam preparation guarantees a fruitful result. Our Experts together with Professionals made this set especially for you to gain the best possible marks. Your ease is the first priority that is why DumpsCompany offers SY0-601 Exam Dumps Questions at a reasonable price and with a handsome discount too.
Aaron266356 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron266356 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2021 at 4:42am
Schools are the places where our children get education, morals, and habits. So we should be very careful about selecting a school for our children. And we should provide best assignment writing services uk to our children so that they can solve their educational issues easily. There are many good schools available in Hamilton.
Oscar267093 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oscar267093 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2021 at 8:35am
School is one of the best place and here, we can get education and improve our personality. But we should choose a good school for our children, so that they can learn properly. Assignment writing services.
 Post Reply Post Reply