FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBEST IVF CLINIC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mountaingirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mountaingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:57pm
I should have mentioned that Medicare is the Government's health program, so it's not insurance per se that you pay for, but basically part of the Government public health system that bridges the gap between public and private health care. That's why you wouldn't be eligible for it unless you were residing in Australia.
Sponsored Links

louloubell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louloubell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:12pm
oppps mountaingirl... I saw that post was to sunshine not me LOL hahaha!!

x

Edited by louloubell
Me; 32 DH: 31
Me: Gr 4 endo
DH: MAR 41%

1st ICIS apr 11 - chem no frosties
6mths off IVF to try with help of Naturopath!

louloubell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louloubell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:15pm
That is very interesting Mountaingirl!! Thank you soooo much!!! Gives me food for thought and altho we are going down the natural route for the next 6mths it gives me some time to ponder.... I did go to repromed in Auckland and found them a LOT better than FA so if repromed are rubbish my 2nd round I may then think about OZ & what they have to offer (sounds fab)!!! I wish you all the best as well hun! It is such a tough journey and everyday that goes past makes it even more frustrating because we just want to fix it!!

xoxoxoxox
Me; 32 DH: 31
Me: Gr 4 endo
DH: MAR 41%

1st ICIS apr 11 - chem no frosties
6mths off IVF to try with help of Naturopath!

mountaingirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mountaingirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:39pm
Hi Loulou - sorry the post was def meant for both of you - and anyone else that was interested! Glad you found the info helpful. I really hope the new diet changes prove successful for you xx
mtjt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtjt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 8:29pm
hi Girls..

I too am very interested to hear about which is the BEST CLINIC IN NZ...

We are considering Repromed Akl as we are not that impressed with FAH to be honest

We have had a bad run and our last cycle was a disaster

Any comments and successes particularly about Repromed AKL and Dr Gudex would be much appreciated as we are looking seriously at considering doing an "antagonist" cycle with them

TTC 5 years
Me 39 & DH 47 (antibodies and DNA frag issue)
1st/2nd/3rd ivf/icsi - Jan,Sept, Dec 09
4th ivf/icsi - May 10 bfn
5th ivf/icsi/tesa Dec 10
6th ivf/icsi/tesa. June 11
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12