FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205
Author
jem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 10:14pm
Oh hey Imford
Sorry wont be able to help you much right now. We have just moved house and have only just managed to get our internet half working and facebook is one of many pages we cant get on for some reason.
Try search for Bronnie Hopkins (2cheeky monkeys) on facebook and she could prob help you out
Sponsored Links

thyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:03pm
Hi Imford did you get onto the group ok? otherwise you could come onto the feb group on facebook, I've just switched from Jan to Feb :)
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 4:20pm
Yep Imford is in the group now Was sorry to see you'd left Thyme, hope you and your wee girl are good
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
jem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:52pm
Arghhh Im soooo missing facebook its driving me crazy. I HATE moving!!!!
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 10:31am
How is the move going Jem? When will you be back in fb-land do you think? Beautiful sunny day here today, hopefully it is over on your side of the Kaimai's too!
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
kazza29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazza29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:04pm
-

Edited by kazza29
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:59pm
Hi January Mummy's, how is everyone doing? Think about everyone often and hope things are going well. Miss H is a wee gem, she is at such a cool wee age now. Spotted her first tooth coming through this morn! Not crawling yet but sits ok on her own with a bit of support. Found out a month or so ago that her hip sockets are not deep enough so she has to wear a brace for a few months which was a bit gutting....but its for the best. Solids are going well, she is sleeping through the night (most of the time!) and is a happy little cherub (most of the time!). Anyway, be nice to hear from you if you come back on here from time to time. Take care
Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:54pm
Hi BG! M is about the same as you wee one (well not that they are so wee yet huh?) He is sitting on his own but no intention on moving anywhere and hates lying down unless he is pantless :) He has started walking in his walker though which is rather scary! Thankfully DH put the gate over the stairs before he went to work. Michael has 5 teeth and I thought the 6th was popping through but I can't see the break in gum again this morning so who knows
jem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:16am
Sucky that your lil one needs a brace BG but its great that at least shes getting the help she needs to get better/stronger. This really is a fun age aye. Im loving my lil lady, she now has 5 teeth is soooo close to crawling (she can only do 2 steps at a time) not really into solids yet shes just way too busy to eat!!

No one really seems to come on here so much anymore, everyone is over on the facebook group. Let me know if you guys wanna join or if your happy just staying in here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:10pm
Thats cool Jem, just tell everyone I said hi
thyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:06pm
Hi BabyG! Good to hear things are going well! Apart from the brace but hopefully they get that sorted fast eh? Lila's doing well, sitting and she's just started crawling and loving her solids too
thyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:07pm
ooohh I see your trying again..Exciting!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:26pm
Yeah, just the last few months. Hoping it doesn't take too long! Trying hard not to get too caught up in the whole ttc thing again. Time isn't on my side....but thinking its gonna be busy with two so close so I'm not too stressed at this stage. I'll cope though.
Solids is a fun game hey - tried giving Miss some egg today and she gagged and spat it back at me. She just prefers yoghurt. Haha. Cant live on that forever. Brace went on today and so far so good. Lucky she is a pretty chilled out baby. Glad to hear all is well with you wee one
ErinHowse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErinHowse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:42pm
DD loves yoghurt here too, though nothing seems to top my mum's chicken and vege soup.

She loves sitting but doesn't see any point in moving yet. No teeth through, though they can't be far away as she's coming and going with teething signs every other day this week.

at least your wee girl is in a brace instead of a heavy cast :) they look uncomfortable even on wee babes
emmat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 10:28am
Hey ladies!

Everything is going well here apart from all of us being sick.
Lexie is in daycare 5 days a week as I went back to work at the beginning of July. She loves it there which is great. She kept us up last night and I have some kind of virus/throat infection so she is at daycare today while I stay home and rest up for probably another rough night
This morning she was sooo much closer to crawling, she just doesn't realise she needs to move her hands but she isn't far off (so I think). She is also sitting up all by herself, has been since about 6 months.
I can't believe how old/big she is getting! Time goes far too fast!
I hope everyone else is well and babies are doing great <3
I hope H is out of her brace quickly but I'm sure she will be fine xx
thyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2012 at 1:20pm
Hi emmat, I know what you mean! Lila has started crawling and she can sit herself up, so grown up!I hope you're feeling better!
xtina23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xtina23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:08pm
Hey BG was a bit put out when you deleted us as friends especially Boni and i after we had caught up and met you. Hope wee H is doing well. How is the brace going now? Any news on number 2 yet?

Lilysmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilysmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 7:55pm
Hey BG all is really good with us, Lily is sitting up, crawling and pulling up to stand, she is also taking a few steps holding just one of my hands..ahhhhh!

It has been a wonderful 9.5 months and is everything I hoped it would be. I'm sorry your lil one needs a brace I hope it all goes smoothly and as quickly as possible. So exciting about TTC again, I am not sure on that yet, definitely want to go back to work for a while.

Lily loves food generally but HATES egg a lot! She had eggplant parmigiana tonight for dinner and loved it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 203204205