FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedordering online gifts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meadowbankmushi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meadowbankmushi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ordering online gifts
    Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:30pm
Why is it that in today's world of technology that ordering online can be such a mine field. Recently I ordered a gift for a friend as she had given birth to her first child. I logged on to Bambina.co.nz and went through the process of ordering and paying for the lovely looking gift. It stated that deliver was a hasty 1-4 days which sounded impressive. After days my friend had still not received her gift...mmm. I contacted the company and was offered a refund as it had been sent to the wrong depot...oh the debacle begins. Emails back and forth...the gift was ordered on 30th May and finally today it should be delivered...9 DAYS LATER.We rely upon companies to do what they say-has the internet caused us to become complacent in our promises as there is no face to face transaction???
Sponsored Links

ereynolds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ereynolds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:36pm
I wonder about that too, meadowbankmushi. I've mostly had really good service from online stores, though the few occasions where I haven't, I just haven't used them again.

Indiagift267148 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indiagift267148 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2021 at 9:49am
If you are looking for a perfect gift to present to your loved ones. I would definitely recommend you to visit Indiagift.in. There you will get huge range of online gifts for brother, sister, husband, wife, parents, etc. They are really amazing and even pocket friendly. You must visit once.
Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply