FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSo messed up - baby in bag.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So messed up - baby in bag.
    Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:37am
link to stuff

This is so so so sad!
Sponsored Links

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:03pm
Sooo sad,
I just heard on the radio that the mother is 21 and the baby was a girl and 35wks gestation. Born at the address they're investigating.
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 3:30pm
This reminds me of the case in dunedin, a few years back, you might remember it when an asian student had her baby in the student accomdation and tossed it out the window when it passed. Its tragic for the baby but i think also tragic that a young person was in this position. I like the hope that she is young scared with little or no family/partner support with nowhere to go or grief struck at an unexpected stillbirth then a deliberate murderer.
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:50pm
It is absolutly awful , makes me very sad
 Post Reply Post Reply