FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChristmas crafts and gifts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
thetravelbugtribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetravelbugtribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2011 at 9:18pm
Not quite a homemade craft but we want to get some of those Christmas decorations with photos on, we've seen them in Harvey Norman and some online places. We thought we'd get one made each year (or several, one for us and one for each set of grandparents). Can anyone recommend any places to get them done? We were looking at vistaprint but they dont have pics of the finished item. I'm sure I could do home made but we're not really crafty enough to get something looking half way decent. Theres plenty of time for DD to make home made decorations.
Thanks

Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 7:18am
Originally posted by twotravelbugs twotravelbugs wrote:

Not quite a homemade craft but we want to get some of those Christmas decorations with photos on, we've seen them in Harvey Norman and some online places. We thought we'd get one made each year (or several, one for us and one for each set of grandparents). Can anyone recommend any places to get them done? We were looking at vistaprint but they dont have pics of the finished item. I'm sure I could do home made but we're not really crafty enough to get something looking half way decent. Theres plenty of time for DD to make home made decorations.
Thanks

snapfish are the best IMO
JoJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:26pm
Don't do vistapraint cause they may be cheap but they are overseas so you get stung on the postage. We always do snapfish and you can just wait until they have specials and sometimes the christmas decorations only cost $5 and look great.
thetravelbugtribe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetravelbugtribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:36pm
Thanks jazzy and JoJames, will check them out tomorrow.

HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:32pm
I finally finished this stocking for DS, and when I say finally - it has taken me a year!! I started it on our summer holiday last year and think I will start another one this year.

millemama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millemama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:36pm
A labour of love has no time limits, at least that's what I keep telling myself, lol. My quilt project has taken a bit longer than expected, but I'm getting there, and its even more satisfying when you do finish. Looks great HM!

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:21pm
Anyone repeating something they did last year or attempting something new for this year?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12