FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAdvice :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daddaddad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daddaddad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice :)
    Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:54pm
Hey everyone,

I am new around here, but have a lot of gardening experience and am more than happy to provide suggestions for anyone that needs a hand :)

Green thumbs out!
Sponsored Links

Doublemama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doublemama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 9:00pm
What do you mulch your garden with in summer? Some ideas on the cheaper side would be great. Have heard you can use wild sweet peas before they get to pod stage???
Is it true pine needles make strawberries sweeter?
AbzandH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbzandH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 9:34pm
Growing roses from cuttings... would love any advice please!!! :)
blessedmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blessedmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:14pm
Ooooo...AbzandH I grow roses from cuttings all the time. All I do is cut off a healthy looking 10cms or so from the parent plant and plonk it in the ground! That's it and most of mine grow. Some of them take a long time to root and occasionally I've thought one was dead and then it's taken off.
 Post Reply Post Reply